Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kam6

Highlights 2012-13

Hi all,

I thought that it would be a good idea to post good highlights of a game that has recently been played.

I was going out of my mind looking for highlights from Torquay game and still can't find any!!!!

Only rules for this topic is: Please only post good links to previous Leicester games. There is no need to post any comments after the post, unless there is a better link. This will avoid users having to scroll through useless amounts of crap!

Hope that this works :blush:

Did you try the post match thread, I posted this in there yesterday:

It's a bit shite, but as I hadn't seen any others, I thought I would see how my phone did recording off my TV, next time I will close the curtains and put the volume up:

It's a bit shite, but as I hadn't seen any others, I thought I would see how my phone did recording off my TV, next time I will close the curtains and put the volume up:

Or if you have a Sky HD box you can get the cable which goes from the HD box to your PC and transfer recordings?

I think that's fine, I can see all the goals clearly and that's all I want from highlights.

How long you had Parkinsons for?

You'd feel like a cvnt if I I said I had anything more severe than a hangover. It's not that bad anyway.

Or if you have a Sky HD box you can get the cable which goes from the HD box to your PC and transfer recordings?

There is a sky HD box, but it isn't mine it's the landlord's, so I try not to fvck around with it, could you do it if it is live pause and rewind? Or can you only do it if you have recorded something?

Eventually the channel will get closed so i spose its up to you if you wanna keep posting until thst happens. If i remember rightly davie had a site set up that hosted the highlights somewhere other than youtube, and even that got taken down. All it takes is for someone from the bbc or sky to see the thread and your pretty much humped

Cheers Cap Shrap!

Some great goals there!!! I didn't check in the Post match thread as there are too many pages to go through and that is why i was trying to set this page up...

never mind, but thank you again

Eventually the channel will get closed so i spose its up to you if you wanna keep posting until thst happens. If i remember rightly davie had a site set up that hosted the highlights somewhere other than youtube, and even that got taken down. All it takes is for someone from the bbc or sky to see the thread and your pretty much humped

It is probably just a one off, I happened to be working from home yesterday, saw the goals, realised nobody had posted them, so thought I would see how difficult it was and I like playing with my new gadgets, was fairly straightforward but uploading to youtube took longer than expected.

If it gets taken down it gets taken down, I'll live with it, Davie said you get a couple of warnings first anyway.

Cheers Cap Shrap!

Some great goals there!!! I didn't check in the Post match thread as there are too many pages to go through and that is why i was trying to set this page up...

never mind, but thank you again

No problem.

Archived