Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Lamby

Thing is he doesn't have any decent "banter" at all, he's just a tedious little disabled who's obsessed with a club that has zero links to his own.

Harsh banning him? Arguably.

Do I care he's gone? Not arguably. He's a huge dullard.

Lamby's banter is shocking.

His contributions tend to revolve around how Yann Kermorgant is the next Zidane and how Sheffield Wednesday are no bigger than Scunthorpe.

If that's good banter, I'm nominating myself as the Archbishop of Banterbury.

He isn't banned for a start off, he had his posting ability removed for a few hours for being an annoying twit trying to wind people up in the match thread. The same thing happens day in and day out to people posting things in a clear attempt to wind people up (more than just one post). It's done to prevent an already ridiculous thread turning into an even bigger slanging match.

It's all very well bitching and moaning about this warnings, suspensions and bans, but we are the ones who have to deal with the shit. I've received 3 pm's since Sunday moaning about you Daggers, to go with 10 others moaning about other posters. If I do something I get moaned at, if I do nothing I get moaned at!!!

I hadn't been drinking Daggers, I just take exception to someone calling me pathetic and telling me to go outside and do something real. Especially when the person concerned posts as much shit as you do on here. People in glass houses and all that.

He isn't banned for a start off, he had his posting ability removed for a few hours for being an annoying twit trying to wind people up in the match thread. The same thing happens day in and day out to people posting things in a clear attempt to wind people up (more than just one post). It's done to prevent an already ridiculous thread turning into an even bigger slanging match.

It's all very well bitching and moaning about this warnings, suspensions and bans, but we are the ones who have to deal with the shit. I've received 3 pm's since Sunday moaning about you Daggers, to go with 10 others moaning about other posters. If I do something I get moaned at, if I do nothing I get moaned at!!!

I hadn't been drinking Daggers, I just take exception to someone calling me pathetic and telling me to go outside and do something real. Especially when the person concerned posts as much shit as you do on here. People in glass houses and all that.

A +1 post right there. :)

I hadn't been drinking Daggers, I just take exception to someone calling me pathetic...

I don't give a shit whether you take exception to it or not, especially seeing as you'll be pushed to find a post where I did. It certainly wasn't this post which I advise you to re-read slowly.

Once you realise that I was calling the action taken "pathetic" and not calling you pathetic you can then see that your ensuing post was nothing but insulting and incorrect bilge, and yet another over-reaction on your part.

Posting pictures of dicks, huh? Yet another load of bollocks.

PMs of complaint, yep? Why wasn't I banned then, if they had any substance? If they even exist outside of your fantasy paranoid world.

I'd actually take fifteen Father Teds over Lamby. I'd even take Keith Lemon over Lamby.

Literally the most boring and pointless poster on here. I don't even find him annoying, just irrelevant.

I like disliking people, Ted (who occasionally grows on me, annoyingly) Moose, Thracian et all make this place a bit of a giggle.

Lamby just makes me click away.

Agree with Finners and as such I have no idea why Daggers is complaining.

Banning irrelevant, boring people should be encouraged and I say that knowing full well that with a piss poor reputation score and no awards to my name I'm putting myself in the firing line.

You're not irrelevant, you're right at the top of my to do list ;)

I get what Daggers is saying and I'd never really encourage the banning of someone generally harmless where it can be avoided but I certainly wouldn't strike up a protest for Lamby.

I'd actually take fifteen Father Teds over Lamby. I'd even take Keith Lemon over Lamby.

Literally the most boring and pointless poster on here. I don't even find him annoying, just irrelevant.

I like disliking people, Ted (who occasionally grows on me, annoyingly) Moose, Thracian et all make this place a bit of a giggle.

Lamby just makes me click away.

Harsh.

Once you realise that I was calling the action taken "pathetic" and not calling you pathetic you can then see that your ensuing post was nothing but insulting and incorrect bilge, and yet another over-reaction on your part.

Why weren't you banned. Well firstly I couldn't even be arsed to look into it. Mainly because of the last tantrum you had after your little 24 hour ban the other week.

You know, the one where you threw a 2am tantrum pressing the report button a dozen times, changing your avatar to something with **** in it which had to be removed with a load of other shit on your profile. Along with load of other ridiculous images that had ended up in the trash over the years.

Love the pic, it must have been a chance meeting at a local nativity play by the look of the back ground, no doubt Chris was there to watch his kid and Lamby to pick up his girl friend.

Chance? There's no chance about it - they were both there for the same girl. You've got their relationships bang on though I reckon.

Archived