Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

Will probably be my first away of the season.

Anyone know when tickets are on sale or any idea of how much tickets will be?

I keep looking on the OS but nothing has appeared so far, I'm thinking/hoping maybe tomorrow we might get some details?

Am I right in thinking Bordesley is the closest station to the stadium and anyone got any suggestions for pubs?

There'll be an announcement in the next week or two.

Unfortunately they're £30 merchants. was £30 for adults and £13 for U18's last year on BBC (which is disgraceful), was pretty awful last year. Will be going though and getting U18.

I got off at New Street.

There'll be an announcement in the next week or two.

Unfortunately they're £30 merchants. was £30 for adults and £13 for U18's last year on BBC (which is disgraceful), was pretty awful last year. Will be going though and getting U18.

Street.I got off at New

How far is it from new street?.

How far is it from new street?.

I understood it was a fair way away.

The nearest station is Bordesley, which is about a ten minute walk away from the ground, but is only served by trains from Birmingham Snow Hill and Birmingham Moor Street. Normally scheduled trains do not stop at Bordesley, so they don't show up on national timetables searches. Please download the local timetable from the London Midland website for details.

If you arrive at New Street Station in the city centre, either walk to Moor Street station (five minutes) take a taxi (about £6) or embark on the 20-25 minute walk to the ground.

According to google maps it's a 41 minute walk.

£30! greedy w a n k e r s, last years fixture was the worst ever football match i ever seen, it was so boring! Also it took ages to get there, because they decided to work on the Nuneaton to Birmingham line on that day!, so i at to get up early get a bus to Coventry at just gone eight then get a train from cov to birmingham, and coming back it was a straight coach from new street to Nuneaton which took over an hour due to traffic.

Will be good this. Last year was poor on the basis every early ko is let alone on a Sunday. Completely killed it.

Keep up the good form and 2.5-3k should travel and away end is a very good one.

Get into New Street early doors then taxi to the ground for us I'd guess.

Me and the missus making a weekend of this, anyone got any recommendations for any decent priced central hotels?

Always think this will be good, but never has been. But this time, if we get 2 good results this week before the international break then I reckon this could be decent.

Me and the missus making a weekend of this, anyone got any recommendations for any decent priced central hotels?

Always think this will be good, but never has been. But this time, if we get 2 good results this week before the international break then I reckon this could be decent.

Briar Rose weetherspoons have rooms, I normally go in there before a villa game. On matchdays that is normally packed with Villa fans!

Can walk it in 15-20 mins. Through some pretty rough parts of Birmingham, mind.

The whole of it then.

Managed to walk it from Moor St to a pub in 10mins then walked to the ground from the pub took about 15mins, the massive roundabout near the ground needs some crossings tbh

The whole of it then.

Managed to walk it from Moor St to a pub in 10mins then walked to the ground from the pub took about 15mins, the massive roundabout near the ground needs some crossings tbh

I know the one you mean lol

I think it's perhaps the worst road junction I've ever come across for the pedestrian, downright awful! Practically had to dive back onto the curb when you realised there was actually a car coming to run you down that you hadn't seen before. :sweating:

yes mate you wana get the etap hotel in bham only about 28 quid a night!

Etap is decent 5/10 minute walk from the centre and Broad Street. No point in drinking near the ground, it's pretty shite for it. Only one pub called Cricketers arms? Best to travel around new street plenty of pubs.

Birmingham City

npower Championship

Date: 20/10/12

Time: 15:00

Ticket prices are: Adults £27.00, Seniors (65+) £16.00, Students (in full time education with a valid NUS card) £16.00, 13-18 year olds £11.00, Under 13's £7.00, Family Ticket (1 Adult & 1 Junior Under 16) £30.00,Family Ticket (2 Adult's & 2 Junior's Under 16) £60.00.

Tickets will go on sale:

Mon 8th Oct - Priority 1 STH

Tues 9th Oct - Priority 2 STH

Weds 10th Oct - Priority 3 STH

Fri 12th Oct - General sale

Fox Travel will depart from the Stadium at 12.30pm. Prices are: Over 18 STH £16.00, Over 18 £19.00, Under 18 STH £14.00, Under 18 £17.00

Guest MattP

yes mate you wana get the etap hotel in bham only about 28 quid a night!

Probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed that, pay an extra 15 quid and stay in a travel lodge.

You can walk from New St in about 20 mins, it's dodgy as **** mind. Ended up legging it after the 1-0 game as a few of their lot came out of a pub brandishing knives at us.

Just searched the etap hotel, and its saying it is now a Ibis budget hotel, £48 a night. Travelodge on broad street is £52 so will go for that I reckon. Although check-in is not until 3pm though, probably a stupid question but will they let me leave an overnight bag at the hotel in the morning and then check in after the game?

Guest MattP

Yes they will mate Ive stayed in that one a few times, very good hotel for a travelodge and the location is absolutely perfect.

Archived