Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Birmingham Away.

Just booked my train ticket Leicester 11.49am gets into Birmingham New Street at 12.46.

£11.80 return.

Can't see myself pre-booking. Going from Narborough (very convenient this one) and I bet it'll be quite full although I doubt I'll completely dodge being checked.

I'll either get that one or one before.

Me and the missus making a weekend of this, anyone got any recommendations for any decent priced central hotels?

Always think this will be good, but never has been. But this time, if we get 2 good results this week before the international break then I reckon this could be decent.

There used to be an okay Ibis near to St. A and a quick taxi into town

Guest MattP

What pubs are best for this then lads?

Centre or Broad Street is recommend.

Anywhere near the ground usually a bit dodgy, can head to Digbeth if you want decent pub called the Anchor I'll be in for one before the game.

if Brum have these so called Hooligans, then why is there home atmosphere so dead?

Because a atmosphere in the ground have nothing to do with hooligans,

if Brum have these so called Hooligans, then why is there home atmosphere so dead?

Because a atmosphere in the ground have nothing to do with hooligans,

Archived