Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BrummieFOX

'Cheating' the system?

Was just wondering people's point of view on this.

I own an adult season ticket. That gives me the right to a ticket for any given away game so long as they don't sell out before I realise. In your opinion, should that ticket be an Adult ticket because I have an adult ST, or do I simply have the right to request any ticket I like e.g. U18's ticket?

Used to be able to buy any aged ticket on your season ticket, now if in person or on phone i've been told you have to do it for the correct age ticket relevant to you.

I buy my tickets online, can buy any for any age on any season ticket there.

Yea interesting that. Surely your season ticket should just equate to ANY away ticket?

I always get my away ones online and that's why I easily get away with U18's as a result.

Stated it in another thread, I wouldn't usually be proud to do this sort of thing but I've got literally no shame at all considering the mentality the majority of clubs have nowadays.

I've posted this before, but you can buy whatever ticket you like. However, if you are caught using a cheaper ticket than the one you should have, at the very least, the club in question can throw you out or make you pay a penalty/the difference, but at the worst, you can face charges for theft and/or fraud.

Last year I tried to buy an U18 away ticket using my U18 ST for Forest in the cup I think. I was 17 when buying the season-ticket but I turned 18 last December and subsequently payed an adult price (it was after my 18th). Not that I'm complaining, but the man behind the till said the system automatically made me purchase an adult ticket due to my birth-date.

In the past i've used my season ticket on priority days to buy a ticket 'on a friends behalf who is a stoodent'. In recent years I have 'lost contact' with this 'friend' - Coincidently as I doubt i'd pass for a student and I would struggle to get away with using my student card also my student card wasn't a NUS card (Because I worked and wasn't a full time student - Even though I was getting paid less than some full time students got paid for their part time jobs) so won't pass for most things nowadays - didn't pass and got refused discount for many things when my student card was valid was pretty pointless really! lol

Archived