Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cacabolsa

Peterborough Away

Getting to boro for about 11,straight to drapers arms then charters (crackin amosphere last season) then if time cherry tree. Thats what we have done in the last 2 vists to boro.

Fantastic plan. All should follow suit! See you there

11.15am

Which boozer shall I tell the taxi driver at the station to drop us off?

Wouldn't bother getting a taxi it's only 20 minutes from the ground, plus most of the boozers are in the city centre.

I've got a question I've recently bought a flag, does anybody know where the flag zone is at boro or are allowed to put it anywhere you like?

Many people getting the train in? - more to the point is it more sensible to get the train that arrives at Pboro at 1.15 or 2.15, bearing in mind i'm making the train journey on my own but i want to be able to find my way to the ground by following blue shirts..

Its got to be the drapers arms surely..

drapers was the place last year!

Wouldn't bother getting a taxi it's only 20 minutes from the ground, plus most of the boozers are in the city centre.

I've got a question I've recently bought a flag, does anybody know where the flag zone is at boro or are allowed to put it anywhere you like?

just hide it up your bum bro before you get into the ground

Many people getting the train in? - more to the point is it more sensible to get the train that arrives at Pboro at 1.15 or 2.15, bearing in mind i'm making the train journey on my own but i want to be able to find my way to the ground by following blue shirts..

I'm working this morning, so I'm catching the 1.15pm train from Leicester. No time for pre-match beers though :(

Archived