Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Horse Racing

Was impressive when winning last time, the race tomorrow is obviously much tougher, but who is to say he wont improve.

Also Geraghty would have had a choice of the Henderson horses, he has either picked or has been told to ride Royal Boy, but people do get it wrong.

Guest MattP

Very tough race to call, anything Nicky Henderson has this season can't be ruled out though.

Barry takes the ride on Royal Boy so the stable clearly sees him as the main chance.

Guest MattP

Small bet on Giles Cross for me in the Welsh one.

Decent bet on Williams Wishes in the 1.50, did it really nicely last time out and still looks to be off a nice mark here. Only 5/4 but should be fairly comfortable.

Guest MattP

Brilliant piece of jockeymanship there to stay on, Williams Wishes looks a real class act, if he could get his jumping together he could win some high class races.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a horse they look out for?

I used to look out for Abbajabba but not seen him for years.

The first time I took my Mrs into a bookies she went for Runnerbean e/w @33/1 and it came first so she looks out for him, but not noticed him anywhere since. Probably retired by now.

Used to love a bit of The Lemonpie because he won me my first ever full house lucky 15 in the summer. Got injured and retired around November though.

No real favourites bar the obvious big names these days.

Some good racing at the dubai carnival today. that south african horse that just won looked classy.

Didn't see any last night mainly due to the time differance, but looking forward to world cup night which is the best race meet any where in the world.

Archived