Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Horse Racing

What soft cocks, you must of collected a bit off them then recently.

I've been banned from betting on greyhounds once with an online account. more there fault as they decided to give fixed odds on greyhound races that would usually have fook all in the win pool. i know my dogs and was getting 5-6/1 on odds on pops a couple minutes out from the race due them having no knowledge and the pools being easy to manipulate cos them being so low on the tote.

What soft cocks, you must of collected a bit off them then recently.

I've been banned from betting on greyhounds once with an online account. more there fault as they decided to give fixed odds on greyhound races that would usually have fook all in the win pool. i know my dogs and was getting 5-6/1 on odds on pops a couple minutes out from the race due them having no knowledge and the pools being easy to manipulate cos them being so low on the tote.

It's the one thing I hate about Australia how you don't get fixed odds a lot of the time. Thank god for online accounts.

At the tab you can on almost everything bar greyhounds and harness racing unless a city meet or 2 minutes before the kick.

Aye it was greyhounds that pissed me off, backed something showing at about 2.50 and got paid out at 1.90 or something, wasn't happy.

What does 'tricast 30,000/1' mean?

If you'd put on bet on those 3 horses to come 1st,2nd and 3rd in the correct order in that race, the odds would have been 30,000/1

Think the 1st place horse was around 13/2 and the 2nd + 3rd 50/1 odd shots.

Hope that has made sense!!

Yeah that makes sense. I thought it was something like that. Great odds if you can ever get one right!

Is it in the betting options online cos I don't remember noticing it in amongst the Yankees and whatnot.

If you pick 3 horses in the same race it will come up on your betting slip.

Tricast is a common bet at dog racing where only having 6 in the field makes it easier to predict

Decent bet on Any Given Day at 2.40 Kelso.

Very good sort who been running in some top class races, drops into a lower grade today and looks off a decent mark to win it.

5/4 but looks very solid.

Stick with the slightly bigger prices e/w mate.

I know you've got a golf winner in you shortly though.

Hahahaa cheers mate! I'm playing doubles in the golf as well now so if one lands we're talking stupid dough.

I'm really annoyed with myself on Poole Master, it's a horse i've won on before and I kidded myself it would be too good for the other two. I never stake anything that high unless i'm confident or it's free money and sadly it was more of the latter.

Hahahaa cheers mate! I'm playing doubles in the golf as well now so if one lands we're talking stupid dough.

I'm really annoyed with myself on Poole Master, it's a horse i've won on before and I kidded myself it would be too good for the other two. I never stake anything that high unless i'm confident or it's free money and sadly it was more of the latter.

I know its wise after the event and all that, but I was never convinced.

I like Coverholder a lot more - but don't go chasing that loss if your heart isn't in it...

I try to avoid these three runner races nowadays, ends up being a canter 90% of the time and comes down to speed, no front runner in that field so anything can happen and it's not a test of true ability..

I try to avoid these three runner races nowadays, ends up being a canter 90% of the time and comes down to speed, no front runner in that field so anything can happen and it's not a test of true ability..

Think there's gonna be some decent priced winners at Kelso today with how the ground is.

Decent bet on Any Given Day at 2.40 Kelso.

Very good sort who been running in some top class races, drops into a lower grade today and looks off a decent mark to win it.

5/4 but looks very solid.

This is just a disaster for me at the minute.

Coverholder has bailed me out the shit big time. My European Tour golf bets are looking good early on too, sweet knock from Van Zyl and steady from Sullivan. I fancy Zenit St Petersberg to tear Liverpool a new one but think i'll swerve tonight bar a few nibbles on Bale and Lampard.

Archived