Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Can someone let me post in your main forum

You're ****ing serious? Jesus.

Was it Addickted? Link me up.

Addicketd.net has been down for years now. I got banned from Charlton Life for moaning at someone who was gonna sell me a Watford ticket for £20 instead of £26 or whatever it was, but then at 1pm on the day he text me saying he had sold it to someone else. Arsehole.

Addicketd.net has been down for years now. I got banned from Charlton Life for moaning at someone who was gonna sell me a Watford ticket for £20 instead of £26 or whatever it was, but then at 1pm on the day he text me saying he had sold it to someone else. Arsehole.

What do they know you as on there? Lamby?

When I was last on FT as an immature nobhead Lamby was coming through as an annoying **** then.

Why isn't he just banned? And also how did he get started on FT?

You still are one ;)

When we signed Paddy Mac back in the day from you

You still are one ;)

When we signed Paddy Mac back in the day from you

Maybe so Lamb Chop.

You? I'm not a Leicester fan either, I live in Leicester and like to see them do well. I came on here because friends were on here, not many post now though, well not half as much as we all once did. The old days of FT are long gone.

I think you are going to have to bite the bullet Lamby and create a new user name, anyone got any good suggestions for a new name??

He could just change the letters around a bit.

How about Balmy ?

Just jokin Lamby :)

Archived