Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Can someone let me post in your main forum

Can't, is set by parents

Then save money, maybe get a job and move out.

Seriously man food per week:

1 x 400g mince - £2.

1 x onion - 60p

loaf of bread - 80p

block of cheese - £1.50

1kg bag rice - £1.50

tin chopped tomatoes - 60p

butter - £1.50

That's toast for breakfast, cheese sandwich for lunch and mince + rice for tea - easily stretched out to a week (although I have a tendency to skip meals and vegetate in my room because things are too much effort - so perhaps not) = £8.50. And just drink water from the tap rather than spending on juice, squash, fizzy pop etc.

You really are a ****ing **** aren't you.

Seriously, behave, or I'll kick you off this forum too. I'm not nearly as charitably-minded as Mark is, it's fast-approaching half term and I've pretty much had enough of brattish kids throwing tantrums. :glare:

:appl:

Wash the sand out of your vagina and leap to the defense of someone that may actually give you the same level of consideration if you were in his place.

Edit: Oh and, to iterate, because of the nasty wasty cyber bullying he's now allowed to post on his own message board again. So, y'know, ends and means and all of that.

Wash the sand out of your vagina and leap to the defense of someone that may actually give you the same level of consideration if you were in his place.

Edit: Oh and, to iterate, because of the nasty wasty cyber bullying he's now allowed to post on his own message board again. So, y'know, ends and means and all of that.

I giggled at the post you made on their site, it was clever and amusing, I just found it poor taste to lob his picture in with it.

I giggled at the post you made on their site, it was clever and amusing, I just found it poor taste to lob his picture in with it.

The same picture that Lamby posted on here of his own accord?

Lamby has made a cvnt of himself for the thick end of six years on here.

He isn't exactly afraid to throw out the odd bit of abuse to people, and openly boasts about how he refuses to accept help from the Jobcentre and spend taxpayers' cash on away games.

If he didn't conduct himself in the way he did, he'd have a much easier time of it. Worse, he hasn't changed over the past six years. I'd say the vast majority of us on here have matured since we started posting; but Lamby remains the same irritating, monotonous poster he always has been.

The same picture used by others to gain a laugh at his expence.

First rule of the internet.

Once it's uploaded, it's there forever for anybody to do what the hell they like with it.

It's what schools teach their kids and it's common sense.

If you don't want people to take the piss out of your pictures, don't press the upload button.

Once it's uploaded, it's there forever for anybody to do what the hell they like with it.

If you don't want people to take the piss out of your pictures, don't press the upload button.

Like i`v already said, I`d expect that kind of shite from teenagers on facebook.....

I do think it's a bit far though. I'm not his biggest fan but I wouldn't be particularly happy if it happened to me.

How is it far? We had no obligation to give him advice - he's the one who decides not to heed any of it and act with volatility and hostility back to us. He's had countless chances to return any kindness (pre-Finnegan's hilarious post), but he's so selfish.

Like laughing at someone for dressing up as a yorkshire man? :whistle:

Archived