Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

'History' Praise

I just want to say how good that new History section of foxestalk is. It's worth a website address on it's own. I always knew who we played in my first ever game my dad took me to, and knew the score. But to be able to see the goals courtesy of youtube is just brilliant. The first time I've seen them since I was at the ground. Proud to say that day I was in the Pens aged 7. I don't remember much in all honesty

From 1 min 48 seconds in

This one was the next game I went to almost a year later which I do have memories of. What the clip doesnt show is an Everton player rattling the bar from miles out in the first half, and I vividly remember Duncan Ferguson being sent off for a straight red and our fans singing, 'cheerio Duncan Ferguson' lol

I also remember the gasps of everyone around me as the Man Utd 9-0 Ipswich result was announced at fulltime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cN8JyNNbeXk

Great memories and a great feature to this website!

Archived