Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Piggott

Nino Kuni

15 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

No shit :D

It just bugged me a little how every time the game asks you to go back to the real world apparently nobody in it felt the need to look after - or even express any concern for - a newly-orphaned child.  This isn't about suspension of disbelief since it's not made out to be a deliberate part of the storyline at all so essentially it's just a hole in the gameworld, one which makes the residents of Motorville appear callously heartless.  I'm trying but I can't think of any of their films where that same kind of oversight-based logical dissonance applies.

The inter-world travel btw, huge missed gameplay opportunity that: You only ever traverse worlds as an on-rails storyline device as and when the game makes absolutely clear that you need to do so, I waited all game for a puzzle or two based around this mechanic for you to figure out on your own but they never materialised.

I should probably point out that I did actually enjoy myself playing this game. lol 

Pretty sure the game is a metaphor for coping with the loss of a parent at a young age, (Japanese like their metaphors) and not to be taken literally.  

Archived