Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

South West Foxes

Alright guys been posted before but since we have a weekend off if you're on Facebook check out South West Foxes a supporters forum for LCFC fans based in the Westcountry.

It was started by Carl LTID Hughes but has gone from strength to strength.

You haven't got to live in South West to like the page or get involved so take a look.....like it and join the debates....gossip etc

• 2 months later...

Echo this quote, does SW include Bournemouth? If not, we should create a Dorset Leicester City Supporters Club...!

Most definitely!

I think there'd be a few of us. Imagine taking a coach up for home games, stopping at the major Cities/towns along the M3

It would also make London away days a bit more interesting as well!

Do you know any down this way then?

I work with another Leicester fan and I've seen a couple on here. There's bound to be City fans in Southampton, Basingstoke and I know a few in Winchester because they're my family! We could round up the troops.

Anyone around St Austell/Charlestown on Sunday?

I would go out for it mate but my partners really ill at the moment and pregnant so going to stay in and watch it I'm afraid

One step closer. If we can do the business in the second leg I will be definitely getting the train up to Wembley on the day from Liskeard. Hope a few fellow Leicester fans would join me?[/

Me and my lad will be on the 0655 from Bodmin Parkway if we do it Sunday!

Unlucky. If she's any better i'll be in the Harbourside from 12.

Cool cheers I'm only 5 minute walk from Harbourside as I live in Duporth so if I can will come down!

One step closer. If we can do the business in the second leg I will be definitely getting the train up to Wembley on the day from Liskeard. Hope a few fellow Leicester fans would join me?[/

Me and my lad will be on the 0655 from Bodmin Parkway if we do it Sunday!

good stuff is that the one that goes through liskeard at about 7:07 think that was the one I was looking at

• 2 months later...

Mega long shot. My six a side team played a friendly yesterday to warm up for today but we had two injuries sustained and many people on hols. This has left is two players short.

I was wondering if anyone on here is from the Exeter area and would like to play tonight? Wel be meeting at isca college exeter at about 7.20 I can pick people up if their near to Exeter or in Exeter. It costs 4 pound for the game and it will be a 40 min Match.

Archived