Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

FAO : Scowy

what the hell does FAO mean? :huh:

13652[/snapback]

Two 'A's and two 'B's. :rolleyes: Put a poem up in a bus shelter and Tony Blair calls it a University. :rolleyes: <_< ;)

13703[/snapback]

Cynical Steven. :thumbup:

Hey Scowy could you remind Teeno to get me a programme when you see him thankyou please he told me to remind him yesterday but he hasnt been online

cheers mate

13706[/snapback]

I'll try and remember! :thumbup:

Hey Scowy could you remind Teeno to get me a programme when you see him thankyou please he told me to remind him yesterday but he hasnt been online

cheers mate

13706[/snapback]

I'll try and remember! :thumbup:

13709[/snapback]

ok cheers mate I would really appreciate(sp) it if you could! :thumbup: (I may even buy you a drink ;) )

He didn't remind me Rachel but i did get you one so you can buy me the pint instead ;)

13856[/snapback]

Well done Teeno I'll deffo get you a pint when I see you next ;)

13994[/snapback]

Thank you Rachel. You'll have to remind me day before Brighton game cos I'll forget to bring it lol.

He didn't remind me Rachel but i did get you one so you can buy me the pint instead ;)

13856[/snapback]

Well done Teeno I'll deffo get you a pint when I see you next ;)

13994[/snapback]

Thank you Rachel. You'll have to remind me day before Brighton game cos I'll forget to bring it lol.

14093[/snapback]

I'll be in Leicester then mate so unless you gonna be on msn I wont be able to remind you as access to the boards (this one or the os) depends on my dads mood!

Archived