Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Knockaert "dive"

As it says, part of me was geniunely happy the twat missed, and there needs to be tougher laws bought in for players who have been found to purposely dive after video evidence, only way we are going to get rid of it.

Justice was done today.

Agree justice was done.

I can't say I'm glad he missed though, I feel fvcking terrible. I'll never get over this, I think this is the game that finally kills any positivity I had remaining about Leicester.

We're fvcked.

Justice was done perhaps in missing, not in conceding 20 seconds later. Good principles you have, but with Leicester they go out of the window for me!

Overall watford deserved it whether that was a goal in the last few seconds or not, so justice was done.

Dont see why everyone thinks its a clear cut dive? the defender put his arm across Knockaert and made contact without touching the ball. Ok it probably was not enough to send him to the floor but players who stay on their feet don't get anything no matter how much contact.

Guest BlueBrett

Let's be real.  90 odd percent of players would have gone down in the same situation

I do agree with Manwell in the sense that as soon as I stopped jumping and shouting around my lounge and saw the replay of the foul I felt great sympathy for Watford and part of me felt that if he had missed it was would only be fair, didn't deserve what happened after though

**** off justice was done. All teams do it and not one of us would have stayed away from Wembley in disgust.

I'd have celebrated like mad and would have gone to Wembley but a dive is a dive, we didn't deserve to win it like that.

It was justice that we didn't score the penalty, it would have been winning dishonestly.

Balls to justice. It doesn't make any difference in the long run. Players will still chuck themselves on the floor every week. Bale will still be a diver, Suarez will still chuck himself to the floor. Thanks to this 'justice', Watford are in the play off final, and if the last 2 games have shown anything, they are more partial to a dive than most other teams in the championship. All that happened today, was a Leicester player dived (something we rarely do, we do not have any reputation for it, hence the fact we always get about 5 pens in a fecking season, while Palace get more than that in 2 games). We missed the penalty, and lost. How many times have players dived against us, and profited? David Speedie springs to mind.

We're Leicester City, we have shit luck. We're not some cheating gits who profit from diving every week. It would be a nice change to get a bit of luck sometimes. Don't expect any justuce when the opposition dives against us next season, we rarely ever get it.

Archived