Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Reasons for bans and posts deletions

That's part of the fun surely?

In general chat you can't beat a good tangent, but it is annoying on the main forum when you actually want to find out what has happened in a match or if we have signed a player and you just get people slagging each other off, going off on tangents, bringing up personal rivalries from other threads and taking the thread off topic. Take the Kevin Doyle thread, people are still chatting shit in it and I'm none the wiser as to how close we are, were, or ever have been to signing him, or the Dean Hammond thread, there were more posts in there about Bert than Hammond, then Kingfox got involved and turned it into an ongoing competition to out stupid his last post.

I rarely do more than skim read the first page of a thread in the main forum these days.

As a suggestion to all the 'Pearson out morons', just keep out of the lcfc forum for a bit. It's not worth it. You'll never convince a zealot. And what's the point?

Stay away and we will be proved to be correct in the fullness of time.

Without trying to rehash the whole Pro Manager vs. Anti-Manager debate again, the same could be said about the people who want to see Pearson go - no matter how well we're doing.

So lets agree to disagree, then.

Otherwise ill just have to be the bigger man!

Flippin heck , make your mind up !

You were complaining about becoming a bigger man the other day , and that your jeans were starting to chafe .

I didn't think warning points existed. I do think its a better system though. I've always just had straight out bans.

I have to say my experience on here has improved ten fold now I'm not using the lcfc part of the forum. Idiots seem attracted to it like moths to a flame. Problem is they don't get burnt. It's be like moths all turning up at the flame, talking superficial spoon fed crap, regurgitating club-provided/approved opinion and then all agreeing with each other.

I didn't think warning points existed. I do think its a better system though. I've always just had straight out bans.

I have to say my experience on here has improved ten fold now I'm not using the lcfc part of the forum. Idiots seem attracted to it like moths to a flame. Problem is they don't get burnt. It's be like moths all turning up at the flame, talking superficial spoon fed crap, regurgitating club-provided/approved opinion and then all agreeing with each other.

really ? :D  has it taken you this long to realise this ?

Archived