Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

2000-2009

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 13:06, TiffToff88 said:

The "Noughties" were very much a pop-punk/ska-punk era for me.

Spent most of my time listening to the likes of Green Day, Blink 182, sugarcult, less than jake, bowling for soup, Spunge, streetlight manifesto, jimmy eat world, dropkick murphys, etc...

Good times!

Now you're talking! lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Not going to sit here and say I'm a massive Amy Winehouse fan but 'Back To Black' is a superb record... can listen to it all without skipping a track.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I gave you the thumbs up there MC Prussian. It was only for the first song, that I hadn't heard previously. Good tune.

I ****ing hate Finger Eleven though. From my town. Overplayed here and just the most boring generic rock band ever. 

Sorry to hear about your dislike for Finger Eleven, I think they're more than alright. But I suppose when you're bombarded with their music, it has that unwanted side effect.

I hadn't heard from them in about a decade, I think. :D Totally forgotten ever since my last stint in Canada.

Still, no way near as bad as Nickelback. That's something your country will never be able to take back! :ph34r:

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Every time they go away on tour we try not taking them back.

I can forgive a country who gave us Neil Young, Cowboy Junkies, The Dears, Death From Above 1979 and GS!YBE a hell of a lot.

But then Celine Dion and Michael Bublé, so screw you Canada! :angry:

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...