Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jbwilliams97

New Song for Vardy

yeah my mate who we came up with the song sits next to the away fans and I sit in the kop so he started to get them all to sing it .

Your mate didn't come up with it. This was started at Charlton.

"Kings of the Kop".  lol

Fair play for getting a song started and being enthusiastic about it, but get over yourself.

Seems kids these days just want to start songs off so they get loadsa  #LADpoints from their mates rather than being arsed about supporting the team.

"Kings of the Kop".  lol

Fair play for getting a song started and being enthusiastic about it, but get over yourself.

Seems kids these days just want to start songs off so they get loadsa  #LADpoints from their mates rather than being arsed about supporting the team.

Some people in K were driving me mad last night. Fvcking chanting Deeeeeano constantly as if it was really funny.

And this is after we've conceded and th result is suddenly in the balance. These fvcking twats don't take matches seriously at all. You think they'd be concerned about what's going on on the pitch rather than thinking it's all one big joke.

Some people in K were driving me mad last night. Fvcking chanting Deeeeeano constantly as if it was really funny.

And this is after we've conceded and th result is suddenly in the balance. These fvcking twats don't take matches seriously at all. You think they'd be concerned about what's going on on the pitch rather than thinking it's all one big joke.

I was sat right next to one of them.

Yeah, ****ing hilarious.

Heard them too. Wankers. It's about as funny as genital warts.

Archived