Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Just started a career mode and noticed that none of the players have a rating, for example when you search for players in the transfer market, only their age, name and position come up, kind of weird.

Is that the new 'hard' mode? Managers don't get given ratings in real life.

Just started a career mode and noticed that none of the players have a rating, for example when you search for players in the transfer market, only their age, name and position come up, kind of weird.

That's a new feature, to try and force people to look at attributes a bit more.

Wanna get this but kinda don't, I only bought GTA last weekend and want to get some game time out of it, if I buy Fifa, well, I can't play on both at the same time and wanna focus on one, so prob gonna wait a few week until I get it, but really do want it now! lol

Not had a Fifa since 2010 - I like to wait a few years inbetween as there is only so much can change in a football game, obviously the teams are updated every year but for me that doesn't warrant a £40 price tag.

Apart from the transfer window stuff they've done, have they changed around career mode any more?

Not really, changed the whole interface but you get used to it quickly, a lot of emphasis on scouting, but after bashing on it today it's grown on me, decent gameplay too.

People queuing for FIFA. lol

Little do they know about the power of EA Sports servers as well as EA Sports customer service...

Good luck with it and keep a steady supply of controllers at home.

Invested heavily in the servers believe me and what's wrong with the customer support?

Invested heavily in the servers believe me and what's wrong with the customer support?

I don't believe it until I see it. The FIFA 13 servers were working mostly fine up until a few months before the release of FIFA 14.

I'll give this release a pass for now. FIFA 13 (Ultimate Team) has disappointed me hugely.

I still have at least three FUT 13 cases left open, two of them for about two months now and no communication, no update, no progress, no solution! Shambolic, really.

Archived