Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Socks

Festive Season game predictions (Next 5 games)

All five some tough cookies.

Of course, I'd love the team and the manager to prove us all wrong and come up with more than four points, yet I can't see that happen:

Leicester - Manchester City LOSS

QPR - Leicester LOSS

Leicester - Reading DRAW

Leicester - Bolton WIN

Millwall - Leicester LOSS (The New Den is a bogey ground)

Signs are there we'll slip up once again in December.  :xmassad:

I think we'll get a result at Loftus Road. They're nothing special and we always seem to raise our game against teams above us.

We do yet we often seem to leave empty handed. I can just see it being exactly like last time we went there - easily the better side yet lost it late.

I'd pick up a whole new level of faith in this squad if we went and did to them what we did to Watford though.

All five some tough cookies.

Of course, I'd love the team and the manager to prove us all wrong and come up with more than four points, yet I can't see that happen:

Leicester - Manchester City LOSS

QPR - Leicester LOSS

Leicester - Reading DRAW

Leicester - Bolton WIN

Millwall - Leicester LOSS (The New Den is a bogey ground)

Signs are there we'll slip up once again in December.  :xmassad:

My predictions are similar to this one: 

Leicester 1 - 6 Manchester City HEAVY LOSS they are scoring for fun we are letting in goals in the championship

QPR 4 - 0 Leicester LOSS  Humbling defeat I think got a nasty feeling they will hit the gears for the first time this season

Leicester 1 - 1 Reading DRAW scramble a point with a last minute equaliser

Leicester 2 - 1 Bolton WIN we have to win this one though Beckford or Danns or possibly Mills? are bound to score

Millwall 2 - 0 Leicester LOSS (The New Den is a bogey ground) we nearly always lose at the New Den and we turn in a shocker after the home game a month earlier!

Man City - 1-3 Loss.

QPR - 2-0 Loss.

Reading - 1-1 Draw.

Bolton - 3-2 Win. Desperate for a win(like last years fixture)..See saw game(like last years fixture). Beckford and Danns. Nuge Hat trick(2 pens)

Millwall 1-2 Win.

Danns is on loan so can't play.

Archived