Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Clash of Clans

I'm a low TH8. Only upgraded a few weeks ago. The clan I am in at the moment is called War Stare, my name on there is Ian.

I like that you've prioritised your new Air Defence, it could save you a star or 2 in wars :) Get those DE collectors done before any other collectors!

• 2 weeks later...

lad who i recruited ages ago and earnt his co status has just randomly kicked everyone out the clan and f***** off. He been a co for ages and was doing really well in war so it completely out the blue. We were in the middle of a war aswel. Tosser.

lad who i recruited ages ago and earnt his co status has just randomly kicked everyone out the clan and f***** off. He been a co for ages and was doing really well in war so it completely out the blue. We were in the middle of a war aswel. Tosser.

Wow. Have you got your members back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got drunk last night, at some point I started my upgrade to Town Hall 9 lol

Least drunk me didn't gem it lol

lol

My main account is getting quite strong now. Lab is almost complete (Goblin,Giant and 2 lightning spell upgrades left)

Getting my last 2 xbows to max level now. Still got alot of defence upgrades to do.

My 2nd account is TH8. Will be a while before i go to TH9

I'm not going to cancel the upgrade, I was only about 2 weeks away from doing it anyway. Just need to try and fill my storages in the next week. Need to get the lab and Queen on the go as soon as :)

Is your main TH10?

Yes TH10

I rushed to TH10 but ive now caught up quite a lot. My caln is about to go for its 100th war win. Not far off clan lvl 8 aswel

• 2 months later...