Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Filbert Street

Sometime last year I got a newsletter from the Foxes Trust and it said summit about fans wanting bricks and signage from Filbert Street to get in contact so I e-mailed the foxes trust straight away, and today a year and god knows how many months after god knows how many e-mails, e.t.c, I got it! There was ment to be a donation for the brick but I offered money and the block said "No you've waited for god knows how long you can have it!" to be fair I thought i'd only get the brick but he bought a couple of Filbert Street signs with him as well, so I had them too!

To be fair i'm not sure on the brick, I looks brand new! lol, The brick has been mounted on a wooden plinth, and I will get a letter of authenticity through the post, lol

And the signs (I have 2 the same) are white and have SEAT No. and then its blank.

Ahh the memories of Filbert Street!

What did other people keep/take/nick from Filbo?

Sometime last year I got a newsletter from the Foxes Trust and it said summit about fans wanting bricks and signage from Filbert Street to get in contact so I e-mailed the foxes trust straight away, and today a year and god knows how many months after god knows how many e-mails, e.t.c, I got it! There was ment to be a donation for the brick but I offered money and the block said "No you've waited for god knows how long you can have it!" to be fair I thought i'd only get the brick but he bought a couple of Filbert Street signs with him as well, so I had them too!

To be fair i'm not sure on the brick, I looks brand new! lol, The brick has been mounted on a wooden plinth, and I will get a letter of authenticity through the post, lol

And the signs (I have 2 the same) are white and have SEAT No. and then its blank.

Ahh the memories of Filbert Street!

What did other people keep/take/nick from Filbo?

14155[/snapback]

my seat and a big red clubcall sign

Archived