Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

This thread is about which game you are currently playing .

On my DSi I've been playing Sonic Rush Adventure, which is a brilliant game with lots of great levels, missions, storyline, music and gameplay. I completed the story. Now I am just doing the extra story,  been racing a robot for the Chaos Emeralds for Sonic and completing missions for Blaze in order to get the Sol Emeralds, in order to face to extra final boss.

Also have been playing Football Manager 2013 on PC.

• Like 1

On my DSi I've been playing Sonic Rush Adventure, which is a brilliant game with lots of great levels, missions, storyline, music and gameplay.

I loved that one, Rush was good but Adventure blew it out of the water

Currently playing:

World of Tanks 360 (damn addictive)

Dead Island (when I'm having a bad spell on World of Tanks)

Wordament (WP7, good time-killer)

Taking advantage of the 360 Games with Gold campaign, I tried out Civilization Revolution but there's too much involvement for me. Might have another crack at it but it's daunting for people without much turn-based strategy experience

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

is it any good? Been toying with the idea of buying it.

Yeah it's alright. Not outstanding obviously it is at it's core a decade old. I got the third one as I was given a £40 voucher for game when as a leaving present from work and this is when they were going broke and weren't stocking any new games so had to spend it on loads of used ones. I enjoyed it and after hearing the first one was the best one I decided to pick this up and tbf it is a lot better than the third one. I've never played the original on the Xbox though so can't really comment on the difference between the two. The updated graphics are very nice though. Pretty cheap as well. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Knights of the old republic on ipad. Immense! 

Just finished Kotor2 for the first time (had it years and never got round to it despite loving the first one) and I have to say... what a crap ending!

On PS3 just getting to grips with Dragon Age: Origins. Yup! That's me, bang up to date!

KOTOR 2 was rushed out the door for a christmas release so obsidian couldnt put everything they'd planned into it. and alot of what they did was a buggy mess. but still a flawed gem like most obsidian/troika games.

there are restored content mods out there but I not sure how high a quality the restored stuff is. most of it according to the modders was already on the disc but due to the rushed release they weren't able to get the content into the game.

My girlfriend got me Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 for my birthday. I've just completed a level where I had to make three cows drink proon juice and take a shit. By doing this, I got a ball of poo from dung beetles who speak Scouse. It's actually a very good game!

Edited by VinceNoir