Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Just got my platinum on dark souls 2, it's been a good day :)

Hours played?

I have found a use for my bluray drive faulty ps3. It's called psn. :)

Downloaded Two Brothers, currently giving that a try. It's ok. Will download Drakes 3 for free once my net connection is sorted and I might give Demon Souls a try since it's around £6.

Max Payne 3 - I've stopped playing it a while ago because it's quite hard - it left me so frustrated. Now slowly getting back into it.

I love the cinematic nature of the game, yet sometimes it's a bit too much and I'm reeling for a bit more freedom in terms of gameplay and exploration.

I'm still fed up dying every couple of minutes, though. lol

Just finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Brilliant little game, well worth a try. Something totally original, great sound track and although very short, took me about 3 hours, really sucked me in.

It's free for all PS+ users.

More like this please on PS4 from now on!

Edited by Legend_in_blue

Max Payne 3 - I've stopped playing it a while ago because it's quite hard - it left me so frustrated. Now slowly getting back into it.

I love the cinematic nature of the game, yet sometimes it's a bit too much and I'm reeling for a bit more freedom in terms of gameplay and exploration.

I'm still fed up dying every couple of minutes, though. lol

i got bored after a while of just doing the same thing. Too Linear for my liking.

ive tried 3 times to complete that game, its brilliant in so many ways but i just get bored. i was the same with skyrim too, havent completed it yet either

i think these sort of games get you to a point of "christ this is boring the tits off me"...once you get past that stage....they tend to be quite enjoyable.

i got bored after a while of just doing the same thing. Too Linear for my liking.

I managed to finish it a short while ago. It's a great movie game on its own. lol

Luckily, there's a lot of replay value with the gun parts and completing perks and whatnot.

Who knows - I might even play it through a second time.

Once you're done with the main storyline, it becomes a bit easier the second time around because you can sense better where the attackers are coming from.

And maybe I should use Bullet Time a bit more often to ease the frustration.

I'm playing a game called Sanitarium at present. If your a fan of adventure/horror games I'd 100% recommend you get this as it's nothing short of old skool gaming brilliance and well worth the £6 if you can't get it by other means.

1039028406-00.jpg

http://www.gog.com/game/sanitarium

Is there a free download of this or do you have to buy? (i'm mean). Looks great.

Completed MGS last week in one evening, stunning graphics and gripping gameplay. Loved the way you had to infiltrate the base and use stealth. Managed to play my way through with only being seen once! Fantastic, storyline is enthrawling too. Can't wait to get the full build.

Completed MGS last week in one evening, stunning graphics and gripping gameplay. Loved the way you had to infiltrate the base and use stealth. Managed to play my way through with only being seen once! Fantastic, storyline is enthrawling too. Can't wait to get the full build.

Do you think it's worth the current price tag? I heard a lot of people say it's a bit of a steep price for a prequel that you can finish in about an hour the quickest.

its easily worth £25, but you can get it cheaper now, the main mission can take a while, plus theres 5 other missions included that get unlocked after you complete the main. theres as much content here as you will find in many other story based games

It's extremely well polished. Buy it. You can get it for under £20 now. Just don't turn up at GAME expecting good prices. Shop online, it's the way forward with next gen gaming.

I still only have 9% completion on it. There's plenty to do but there is a lack of cardboard boxes which is a shame.

'HUH...... Just a Box'

Used to always shit myself when they would come upto you saying this lol

I find the worst thing about Ground Zeroes is the new alert system.

the fact that it slows down time so you can potentially take out the threat is stupid! Hearing the guard alert tone made you shit yourself in the previous games, the time spent hiding to clear the alert phase was fun and often really entertaining. 

Being caught by a guard whilst playing on european extreme was so infuriating and often resulted in me throwing my controller across the room! lol

Ground Zeroes is very skewed in the 'percentage complete' department. I played it on my mates Playstation, found it enjoyable and really looking forward to MGS5. BUT. Unless you're a huge fan I wouldn't bother (shows there's a real lack of decent games on the new machines still) it shouldn't be a full retail game, I've heard people say they got 30+ hours out of it, I just can't get my head round that. Took me about 45 minutes to complete the main mission and maybe 2 hours to do everything else. If I wanted to 100% it couldn't imagine it taking anywhere near 7 hours. This 30+ hours stuff my mate was banging on about just makes me think, well if I run in a circle in Kane and Lynch 2 for eternity then that's not really a 3-4 hour game, it's a game of infinite time, doesn't really add up. To the person who said about the slow-mo with the guards, it can be (and should be for Metal Gear Veterans) turned off, much more of a challenge that way. Think some of the more adult content in it was handled pretty poorly, but I don't get offended by or mind things like that myself.

Just got Muramassa Rebirth on my Vita, beautiful, fun and challenging game. Getting my arse handed to me on hard difficulty.