Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Bedfordshire Foxes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about delay - The bluebell, tiger moth and the forresters arms are always good for live footy or the Smith's arms in kempston. Got season tickets so if you want a lift let us know - although the trains always better for drinky matches

Oh and Muzz - we'll have to do a game sometime.

And that's a nice garden centre you've got yourself :-)

Edited by crisp monster

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/19/2015 at 23:32, Spence said:

Didn't know any leicester fans existed in Beds. I've been wearing my shirt in leighton buzzard all my life probably had 2 people talk to me about it in last 5 years.

Another one here pal, though I never realised this thread was here lol. Where's the best boozer in town to watch City? I'm not from Buzzard and live there as I commute to London, so normally end up in the mainstream places in the centre of town.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10 May 2017 at 11:31, Lovejoy said:

Another one here pal, though I never realised this thread was here lol. Where's the best boozer in town to watch City? I'm not from Buzzard and live there as I commute to London, so normally end up in the mainstream places in the centre of town.

usually go to the Golden Bell at the bottom of high street for the televised games, quite small but decent beer. Picture House is more lively for the big games. 

• 1 year later...

Right, let's try and get this place going. 

A few of us are going to Wembley tomorrow on the thameslink about 11. 

Short notice, I know, so if this fails, what about train and beers for the Palace game? 

BTW my daughter logged me on to this site and used her name, so I'm not female??