Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Merging Cultures

What are you drinking right now?

• 1 month later...

Christ. There's a time I'd have cleaned my teeth with coke and put it on my shredded wheat. Now the idea of it any time before lunch just makes me cringe.

Tea, juice or water before 12. Nothing else.

Fair play for managing to work in an office without rinsing the coffee. I'm at about seven cups before lunch these days. Hand shaking levels.

Christ. There's a time I'd have cleaned my teeth with coke and put it on my shredded wheat. Now the idea of it any time before lunch just makes me cringe.

Tea, juice or water before 12. Nothing else.

I used to drink nothing but Pepsi but not been out to buy cola literally in years, probably going on 3+ now (with the exceptions of mates buying me vodka+coke but thats rare).

It's just full of shite and water is far more refreshing imo

Fair play for managing to work in an office without rinsing the coffee. I'm at about seven cups before lunch these days. Hand shaking levels.

lol seriously?

Will have to try that Cubanisto, I like Desparados. I tried the new one with lime and mint last night... Bizarre. Tastes of fizzy mint leaves, quite refreshing but wouldn't recommend as a lager

Wish they sold Desparados Mas over here, I'm not a big drinker but I could drink a bathful of that on a day like this

Archived