Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

New York Foxes

• 2 months later...

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Mood-quite-confidence-King-Power-Stadium-new/story-27564565-detail/story.html

Leicester City fans and twins Jordan and Jason Becker are feeling the confidence over in New York.

Jordan, who maintains the New York Foxes Facebook and Twitter accounts, said: "I would love to see City build on last season and aim for the top 10.

"I think by the time the transfer windowicon1.png ends, City will be a stronger team than last season."

Jason said: "I hope that the club can build off the successes from the end of last season.

"So far Ranieri is saying all of the right things and I think he can succeed at the King Power.

"I also expect that we'll see great things from a confident Jamie Vardy, a full season for Riyad Mahrez, and N'Golo Kante."

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Mood-quite-confidence-King-Power-Stadium-new/story-27564565-detail/story.html#ixzz3iQj5GZzU 
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

Thanks for the advice. Went there last Friday and found an Irish pub on 94th and 3rd for today's matches; sadly bars are charging $20 for entry at most places.

Spoke to the Legends bar on 33rd and they're opening at 7.30 for the Villa match tomorrow

$20 to watch football in a pub, are the pints diamond encrusted or something??

$20 to watch football in a pub, are the pints diamond encrusted or something??

The quoted post was talking about watching the 6 Nations rugby, which IIRC is only on pay-per-view here.

I haven't seen a bar set a cover charge to watch a Premier League game in years (maybe the last time was 10 years ago) except in rare cases when it's part of a drink/food special for a private party.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new here.

I've been to Nevada Smith's for the past couple matches.

Then you're at the wrong place, my friend! :) We watch at The Football Factory downstairs at Legends on 33rd b/w 5th and 6th.

Have there been any other Leicester fans at Nevada's?

Then you're at the wrong place, my friend! :) We watch at The Football Factory downstairs at Legends on 33rd b/w 5th and 6th.

Have there been any other Leicester fans at Nevada's?

There have not, but my friends and I all live in the east village. Very easy to get there (lazy in the morning after going out on friday). Maybe I'll make the trip there for the Villa Match

There have not, but my friends and I all live in the east village. Very easy to get there (lazy in the morning after going out on friday). Maybe I'll make the trip there for the Villa Match

I hear ya. Saturday mornings are not easy. Look forward to meeting you!

I'll be at FF for Villa-- there's usually a decent-sized contingent of Villians at the bar. 

I hear ya. Saturday mornings are not easy. Look forward to meeting you!

I'll be at FF for Villa-- there's usually a decent-sized contingent of Villians at the bar. 

Will do. If I'm going to come I'll Pm you closer to the match.

• 2 weeks later...

On October 3rd we play Norwich, will that game be on? I will be in New York that weekend and would like to catch the game!

Every game in the Premier League is on one way or another--even the 3 o'clock kick offs :thumbup:

Regardless of whether it'll be on NBC Sports, another channel, or streamed online, though, all of the games are on TV at our preferred bar (Football Factory at Legends Bar).

Edited by Jordan

• 3 weeks later...