Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

See the tickets for Chelsea away are £47 (Lower Tier), £50.00 (Upper Tier) this is in the Shed end. We are classed as category 'B'. £23.50 for Juniors / Seniors (Don't know how old you have to be to fall into those categories).

Ouchy.

I wasn't planning on going Chelsea away because i've been 2 or 3 times before, however I was planning on going Arsenal and Liverpool, 2 of the main ones I really wanted to go to, but I may aswell write them off considering ones on a bastard Tuesday night and the other is New Years Day, also seeing as it's the first away of the season I am considering it.

This is doing my head in,I said all along that Man City and Chelsea can do one.I can afford the stupid price no problem but it's the principal.But it's our first away game and the next one is mid September,I seriously don't know if I can wait that long.We could all go down anyway,get pissed and do some sort of protest.

I'd hate to be a category A team.

I reckon most fans of those teams must only do a handful of away games, they might get tickets for all of the aways and sell them on at face value to keep their top priority every season but only goto a small number themselves.

A top team will sell out everywhere so no problem selling on their tickets.

Or like Man Utd, you go into a lottery for away tickets, likely scenario there would be the same, you get a handful per season.

Then you have the box owners, mostly company directors, these could go to every away game but most probably give their tickets to clients, future business clients etc, it really is a 'who has the most money to spend gets tickets' league.

No idea how many I'll make, I have been P1 since the Paulo/ Sven season but I will not pay silly money for an away day.

I'm sure some clubs in the Premiership signed up and agreed a deal last season where away fans were charged less for some games, I think Swansea were one where they contacted all clubs and said if we charge your fans £20 you charge ours the same and if they refused the agreement away fans were charged full whack.

I'm sure some clubs in the Premiership signed up and agreed a deal last season where away fans were charged less for some games, I think Swansea were one where they contacted all clubs and said if we charge your fans £20 you charge ours the same and if they refused the agreement away fans were charged full whack.

Twenty's plenty it's called. It'd be excellent if this became a rule in the top flight, but considering the mentality of clubs nowadays is utter greed, I doubt it'll come in.

Twenty's plenty it's called. It'd be excellent if this became a rule in the top flight, but considering the mentality of clubs nowadays is utter greed, I doubt it'll come in.

Especially given our own club's appalling track record when it comes to away ticket pricing. Astounding some fans bring what they do to us given what they have to fork out.

The only appeal is that it's the first away game of the season, and it's always nice to attend. Yeah I agree it's a shame it's Chelsea; I hate them as much as most people but I would have preferred another side.

We all knew this was going to happen, as it will with Manchester City. It's annoying when they charge fans loads we have to put up with these two going out and buying every player under the sun.

Arsenal don't over price the lower Cat teams, the season just gone the lowest Cat tickets were under £30 for adults, have been for quite a few years as well. We must be lower Cat for all sides this season.

We are not in the lower category for Liverpool away we are in the middle range. Suppose that is the price for playng them New Years Day

I'm resigned to doing my bollocks this weekend anyway, an extra tenner/£15 on the average we'll pay throughout the season don't bother me too much. London has a premium on everything, no change for football.

In an ideal world we'd take a low number and something will change. But it won't they'll just moan online and sign a few petitions as per.

I'm resigned to doing my bollocks this weekend anyway, an extra tenner/£15 on the average we'll pay throughout the season don't bother me too much. London has a premium on everything, no change for football.

In an ideal world we'd take a low number and something will change. But it won't they'll just moan online and sign a few petitions as per.

This, I know it's not right and we could all be like ze Germans and aspire to be like them and protest/boycott but it ain't gonna happen (And I know if people have that same attitude as me it definetly won't). I paid £30 a couple of times last season, so it's an extra £15 on top of that.

Like I said I doubt i'll be going Arsenal or Liverpool because of the way the fixtures have been arranging so i'm saving money not going to those games, swings and roundabouts.

Besides i'm talking like i've got tickets and definetly going, I'm not yet, but am considering.

Hi there,

my friends and I will be in London on the day of the match. We are italian and we will be there for the bachelor party of one of us. We would like to watch a match of Premier League and we choose Chelsea-Leicester, but we have a problem: all of us hate Jose Mourinho and we couldn't insult him together with Chelsea supporters, so we would like to watch the match in Leicester end.

We don't know just about anything about tickets, so we need some tips: are we allowed to watch the match with you? where can we buy tickets? when are they available? If we wait too long, tickets may run out?

Thank you

Hi there,

my friends and I will be in London on the day of the match. We are italian and we will be there for the bachelor party of one of us. We would like to watch a match of Premier League and we choose Chelsea-Leicester, but we have a problem: all of us hate Jose Mourinho and we couldn't insult him together with Chelsea supporters, so we would like to watch the match in Leicester end.

We don't know just about anything about tickets, so we need some tips: are we allowed to watch the match with you? where can we buy tickets? when are they available? If we wait too long, tickets may run out?

Thank you

Ticket details will be available on www.lcfc.com, but because it's our first Premier League away match in over ten years, I think you'll struggle to buy tickets unless you can find a Leicester season ticket holder willing to get tickets on your behalf.

Archived