Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Chelsea Away

Cynicism and the use of '$ky'. Excellent work. +1

I do wish they'd hurry up and announce which aways they're ruining though.

It's not cynicism,it's paranoia on my part.I'm convinced they look at my travel plans for the year as well.If the Newcastle or West Ham games are moved i'm getting a new ID.

Cynicism and the use of '$ky'. Excellent work. +1

I do wish they'd hurry up and announce which aways they're ruining though.

It's not cynicism,it's paranoia on my part.I'm convinced they look at my travel plans for the year as well.If the Newcastle or West Ham games are moved i'm getting a new ID.

I don't think it will be on Sky personally. How many matches do they move in a particular week?

That week the set of fixtures are...

Aston Villa v Newcastle
Chelsea v Leicester
Crystal Palace v West Ham
Everton v Arsenal
Hull v Stoke
Man City v Liverpool
Southampton v West Brom
Sunderland v Man Utd
Swansea v Burnley
Tottenham v QPR
I think three of those games have more chance of getting ahead of us. Everton and Manchester City for sure. Sunderland maybe. Tottenham as well because of Redknapp? And the Villa game sounds like one of their "MNF" fixtures.

Don't they normally have four? Early Saturday, late Saturday, early Sunday, late Sunday.

Out of them you'd fancy Everton v Arsenal & Man City v Liverpool as absolute bankers. Spurs v QPR is a possibility. I could see ours being moved actually.

If anyone i know personally on here or have used my reference before wants it again for Chelsea away then get in touch. It will 99% sure be a priority 1 reference.

I'm having a nice sabbatical from here at the moment though so It'll be best to PM me so I get an email through rather than leave a message on here.

Five stops on the district line for me.

I don't like paying £50 for a football match, but the reality is this is going to cost me less than going up to Leicester for a home game when I add it up (travel, ticket, food etc).

Five stops on the district line for me.

I don't like paying £50 for a football match, but the reality is this is going to cost me less than going up to Leicester for a home game when I add it up (travel, ticket, food etc).

You sound local so what's the best route from St Pancras to Fulham Broadway?

We went to Wimbledon in London 2012 and swapped at South Kensington, (Pic then District) according to a local it would be quicker and less crowded than Earls Court. Would this be your route for the game if coming from St Pancras?

You sound local so what's the best route from St Pancras to Fulham Broadway?

We went to Wimbledon in London 2012 and swapped at South Kensington, (Pic then District) according to a local it would be quicker and less crowded than Earls Court. Would this be your route for the game if coming from St Pancras?

Piccadilly line southbound to Earls Court and then district line westbound (make sure it's a train heading to Wimbledon, not Richmond or Ealing) to Fulham Broadway.

Earl's Court is a better place to change than South Kensington since more district line trains go through there.

It should take you no more than 30 mins from St Pancras.

Really don't know whether to do this or not.

The fact I can't go to the 1st home game is swaying me in favour of going.

Put it this way mate we've got a few trips to london this season I can't imagine many fans being able to go to all of them.

Put it this way mate we've got a few trips to london this season I can't imagine many fans being able to go to all of them.

Suppose where people want to go more. Arsenal has been ruined, but no doubt that was the fixture everyone was looking at. Tottenham still remains the most attractive away fixture in London for me, especially having never been there.

Suppose where people want to go more. Arsenal has been ruined, but no doubt that was the fixture everyone was looking at. Tottenham still remains the most attractive away fixture in London for me, especially having never been there.

I still think Arsenal will sell out fast.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying it won't. It's ruined though; would have been great on a Saturday. As for Manchester City, I'm guessing we'll have a similar situation to Chelsea in terms of expense.

Apparently and according to the Chelsea site we are category B which means £47 lower and £50 upper. lol

Seen that. They're a joke, no wonder everybody hates them. It says their away end holds 1500 initially, and I am not surprised at those prices. 

Apparently and according to the Chelsea site we are category B which means £47 lower and £50 upper. lol

It looks like category B is the lowest for Chelsea anyway, as it's AA, A then B. Still begs the question how the lowest category games still hit 50 quid though!

I'm sorry but if you pay it you are contributing to the ticket price problem, whether it is our first game back or not.

Should be a full boycott by us. Would make a real statement.

Yeh that boycott would do leicester the world of good, some people need to get real it's the price you pay for being in the premiership. If people don't want to go that's fine don't go on about it!

I'm sorry but if you pay it you are contributing to the ticket price problem, whether it is our first game back or not.

I think that's what they want,then they can fill it with home fans.That idiot with the oil doesn't give a shit about atmosphere,he's a twat and I hope he drowns in castrol.The Premier League need to get involved for me and say enoughs enough,but they seem afraid of the big clubs.

Yeh that boycott would do leicester the world of good, some people need to get real it's the price you pay for being in the premiership. If people don't want to go that's fine don't go on about it!

I'll go on about ticket prices as fvcking long as I live so if you don't want to read it I suggest you put me on ignore.

I think it's the likes of you and Chelsea that need to get real Danny - you are completely wrong to suggest that because one club is rich and successful that the fans that are having to pay to see them are supposed to be rich and successful too. Football must be affordable to all.

I take soupnazi's point, City would definitely return the tickets and there'll be plenty of mugs in London willing to pay the price.

It would. Will sell out though.

£47 and £50. **** me. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Archived