Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

I know we have New York and California threads going, but there's surely supporters from elsewhere in the states. I'm in the north burbs of Philly. If you're ever in the area on match day, let me know, as we have some really nice footy bars in the area for viewing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When a two-hour Premier League highlight show debuted on cable TV back in 1998, I started paying close attention to Leicester because they had Kasey Keller in goal... And I guess I just sort of fell in love with the club (what a team they had then...).

• Like 3

Do we have any Yanks or are you all expats?

Yank. Born in Virginia, live in Philly now. Have followed English football for ages. My sister just moved to a little town about 30 miles east of Leicester, so that's my 'connection' to supporting.

• Like 1

When a two-hour Premier League highlight show debuted on cable TV back in 1998, I started paying close attention to Leicester because they had Kasey Keller in goal... And I guess I just sort of fell in love with the club (what a team they had then...).

And I caught the bug from Jordan, which we've also passed on to our younger brother.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's usually one game shown live on cable network NBCSN for each "time slot" (e.g. early kickoff, 3 pm, and late kickoff on Saturday)--sometimes, there will be games on NBC, which is terrestrial.

The rest of the games can be watched online on either the NBC Sports Live Extra website or app if you have a cable or dish subscription.

Good luck with your move to the States :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Just a note on Jordan's message above: if you have a cable or dish subscription, you can also watch the Live Extra on additional channels that are active just before kickoff. I know this is the case for Time Watner and Optimum digital cable subscribers; I can't speak for any other services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Just a note on Jordan's message above: if you have a cable or dish subscription, you can also watch the Live Extra on additional channels that are active just before kickoff. I know this is the case for Time Watner and Optimum digital cable subscribers; I can't speak for any other services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have dish network and sign into the live extra on the days i remember my login details.