Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Live Extra works with Comcast's OnDemand too. However, at least two Leicester matches this season (cannot recall which) were not there to select so I had to use the app instead.

Also a few times they will put matches on one of the other NBC channels too (USA Network, Bravo, Oxygen, and yes even Syfy for when they show every match on "Championship Sunday")

From Chicagoland btw, hence the name (Chicago Fire + Leicester City Foxes = Mozilla Firefox)

• 2 weeks later...

Copied from http://www.facebook.com/NewYorkFoxes:

Would you like to win a copy of the book "GOT, NOT GOT: THE LOST WORLD OF LEICESTER CITY?"

All you have to do is send an email to [email protected] with "Got Not Got" as the subject, and the answer to this question:

"A replica of which New York landmark once stood at a shoe factory near Leicester City's Filbert Street ground?"...

...in the message field, and you'll be entered in a sweepstakes to win a copy of the book!

(Contest is open to U.S. residents only.)

Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. of January 16, 2015. On January 17, 2015, New York Foxes will select one lucky entry at random, and award the winner a copy of the book!

For more information about "Got, Not Got: The Lost World of Leicester City," visit http://www.pitchpublishing.co.uk/shop/got-not-got-leicester-city

Good luck, and Come on, Leicester!

Edited by Jordan

Just a note on Jordan's message above: if you have a cable or dish subscription, you can also watch the Live Extra on additional channels that are active just before kickoff. I know this is the case for Time Watner and Optimum digital cable subscribers; I can't speak for any other services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's been a while since this was being discussed but DirecTV has 5 additional channels that show Live Extra games (besides what is on NBCSN). I believe it is channels 491-495.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in central Wisconsin. So there's not really any bigger cities around that would even have somewhere to watch matches on Saturday or Sunday mornings. I did get to listen to last Saturday's cup match with a friend who is a fan of Spurs, so that was enjoyable.

I'm from this area, just recently discovering the beautiful game and for some reason related to Leicester City. Have become a pretty big fan and am enjoying being able to watch them this year.

Really? What part? Im living out near Muckawongo at the moment but I'm moving to Milwaukee at the end of the month. Do you ever go out anywhere to watch matches? Where are you originally from?

Very nice. I've been to Milwaukee a few times and absolutely loved the city. I'm pretty sure tomorrow's game is the NBC sports nationally televised game, so as long as the bar has the channel, i'm sure they'd put it on for you. The only issue is most places aren't open at 9am CST. 

Very nice. I've been to Milwaukee a few times and absolutely loved the city. I'm pretty sure tomorrow's game is the NBC sports nationally televised game, so as long as the bar has the channel, i'm sure they'd put it on for you. The only issue is most places aren't open at 9am CST. 

Yeah, Milwaukee seems pretty cool. Still getting to know the city. Looking at places all weekend after the game this morning. 

The big national televised game is Leicester today (MASSIVE). It's taking some adjusting waking up at 7.30am prepping for kick off at 9am. But the NBC coverage is the absolute dogs bollox. 

We need a USA Mid West LCFC supporters group.  :scarf:

Yeah, Milwaukee seems pretty cool. Still getting to know the city. Looking at places all weekend after the game this morning. 

The big national televised game is Leicester today (MASSIVE). It's taking some adjusting waking up at 7.30am prepping for kick off at 9am. But the NBC coverage is the absolute dogs bollox. 

We need a USA Mid West LCFC supporters group.  :scarf:

Milwaukee is nice from my experiences there. It's like a little Chicago. (I have an aunt + cousin living there, so occasionally I end up spending a day there with family.)

I decided to wake up at 6:30am (!) to watch Newcastle beat on Hull... It was worth it though. And yeah, the NBC coverage is great. I love how they've made it into this special thing and throw in stuff like Ted Lasso and have the Men In Blazers show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a head's up to everyone with NBC Sports - Roger Bennett's (of the Men in Blazers) "The Goalkeepers' Union" is premiering after the Manchester Derby this Sunday. He visited a number of clubs, including Leicester! The documentary will feature Kasper Schmeichel (though I believe he was still recovering when Bennett visited).

I saw his "The Southampton Way", and it was pretty decent.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the NBClive extra thingy through dish network - where every leicester game is shown live online. I'm able to watch every game just by having a dish network online account

Does anyone know how many people can be logged into that service at the same time?

Just a head's up to everyone with NBC Sports - Roger Bennett's (of the Men in Blazers) "The Goalkeepers' Union" is premiering after the Manchester Derby this Sunday. He visited a number of clubs, including Leicester! The documentary will feature Kasper Schmeichel (though I believe he was still recovering when Bennett visited).

I saw his "The Southampton Way", and it was pretty decent.

I was really impressed with the goalkeepers Union. Being an ex goalkeeper myself i was very impressed at such an in depth tv program being made in the U.S

• 3 weeks later...

Any NYC Foxes?

Football Factory will be showing the Sunderland game on Saturday, heard there's quite a following of expats and travellers Foxes that go to Football Factory.

We get a few people out (and City fans on holiday stop by) but we're certainly not like watching Chelsea or Man U there!

I should be out there for Sunderland, a few others should be there too, I'm not sure how many yet.

Jackson, Mississippi checking in. I bought the package on Direct TV where I get every Prem match. I decided I would pick a squad by whose style of play and stadium atmosphere attracted me the most. It did not take me long to take a hankering to the Foxes for both reasons mentioned. Everyone down here is in to Spurs, Arsenal, United, Toffees or the Pool.

• Like 2