Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

On 7/20/2016 at 00:06, HoustonFox said:

Email address worked second time when I tried a little later again last night.  Got an email this morning confirming attendance at the LA event.  Looking forward to it! 

Unfortunately since they didn't actually get my email until after you posted this info, it looks like I might not get to attend. Not very happy about that. I responded minutes after they posted the event.

12 hours ago, WiFoxes said:

Nevermind I'm in. I'll be there!

Cool!  Looking forward to meeting you in person.  Did you get the email this morning from the organizer about heavility discounted rooms that the club over bought? 

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Cool!  Looking forward to meeting you in person.  Did you get the email this morning from the organizer about heavility discounted rooms that the club over bought? 

I did, but we already have a room in Long Beach. Great deal in Beverly Hills though!

11 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

There's a pretty solid brewery about 2 miles away from StubHub called Phantom Carriage. I think that a number of USA Foxes will be meeting there before the match. Hope that some of you can make it. 

What time will you guys be down there? 

Just now, HoustonFox said:

What time will you guys be down there? 

I personally plan on arriving around 345/4pm and hanging out for a while. The idea was floated and affirmed by 5/6 people on the Facebook group. There's not much around the stadium it seems.

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I personally plan on arriving around 345/4pm and hanging out for a while. The idea was floated and affirmed by 5/6 people on the Facebook group. There's not much around the stadium it seems.

What's the name of the group again? Need to join! 

Bit disappointed with you USA lads to be fair. When we go a goal down, we usually get behind the lads and roar them on. Obviously you guys haven't got the experience to do that yet, you need to go through the lows we've all been through to learn how to pick the boys up to grind a win out.

Only joking lads, glad to have you Yanks on board. Stay with us, we' ll show you boys how to do it next weekend at Wembley. Although I've been bumped out of the SK1 section cos I gotta look after MrsH in level 3 somewhere - boooooo!

3 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Bit disappointed with you USA lads to be fair. When we go a goal down, we usually get behind the lads and roar them on. Obviously you guys haven't got the experience to do that yet, you need to go through the lows we've all been through to learn how to pick the boys up to grind a win out.

Only joking lads, glad to have you Yanks on board. Stay with us, we' ll show you boys how to do it next weekend at Wembley. Although I've been bumped out of the SK1 section cos I gotta look after MrsH in level 3 somewhere - boooooo!

You clearly weren't sitting with us mate!! We were roaring so much I can't talk today. 10 of us together (NYC, North Carolina, Cali and TX representing with a couple of kiwis) vs 300 PSG fans with a megaphone. We may not have won the match but about 20-30 of them came over to us after to give us praise and loving the songs. 

Also, just because we live in the US, doesn't mean we haven't experienced the lows of Hollowhead et al. 

Just kidding, cheers for posting in our little group, you're always welcome! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Sorry lads, we proper let you lot down on Sunday. Singers were spread all around the ground rather than all together. I had to sit the entire game, it was so boring.

No worries fella. Always welcome to come over the pond and sing with us! 

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

Hi guys, I'm in Chicago this week and just wanted to know on what channel I can watch the Hull game? I'm in a hotel so I'm guessing they don't have the paid channels? 

CNBC. If they have basic cable, it's likely that they will have that channel.

Just as a heads up for anyone considering buying a shirt or something from the website, I ordered the new third shirt on Friday early afternoon (evening in Leicester) and it was delivered to me on Tuesday. Since they started shipping DHL I've gotten things I've ordered in a couple of days, which is kind of insane and definitely justifies the shipping cost.