Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Heavy handed censorship on here

I can't say I've paid huge amounts of attention over the years but my gut feel is that awhile back I remember Uncle Albert being a whiny, sometimes offensive little bitch. The Grandad account strikes me as a slightly more mature less offensive version that often has something to offer the forum (e.g. decent debates in the World Cup section).

As such why don't you focus on continuing that good momentum instead of writing posts like this and then maybe when the time is right your dream of posting in the LCFC section will come true.

Generally speaking fair play to Mark - maybe sometimes the rules are a bit inconsistent or opaque but **** me for what I assume is essentially a hobby this forum is a massive success, and a growing one at that.

Finally, one question for Mark - how are the finances? Haven't donated in awhile so would be good to hear (if only very generally) if advertising, etc is keeping the forum self sufficient?

I am a different person, I am glad you have noticed the change. It probably does come across that I am looking for arguments the majority of the time but trust me that isn't what I am after.

It's not my dream to post in the LCFC section, even on my Uncle Albert account I rarely posted in there unless I had been to a City game. Just annoys me that a thread that I am more active in than most is restricted from me, because Mark is worried Leicester fans won't like what I am saying.. It's not a thread to solely discuss Leicester, it's a thread to discuss Premier League football. Something I am very good at talking about. lol

This forum is excellent, something I have said many times before, it's lively and with the exception of a few you can get a good chat going with a lot of people on here.

My request then is Mark, put the Premier League thread in General Football and make a Premier League chit chat thread in the LCFC section, then EVERYONE is getting the best use of the forum.

My request then is Mark, put the Premier League thread in General Football and make a Premier League chit chat thread in the LCFC section, then EVERYONE is getting the best use of the forum.

The problem with that is you get duplicated conversations and information, you split the forum discussion on the PL which is not very helpful or conducive to having an all inclusive conversation. That's one of the reasons why we merge duplicate threads.

From what i can see most of your contribution to the PL thread is about Liverpool, perhaps if you created a topic in Gen football about Liverpool you can talk about them as much as you like and for those that aren't interested they can avoid it.

The problem with that is you get duplicated conversations and information, you split the forum discussion on the PL which is not very helpful or conducive to having an all inclusive conversation. That's one of the reasons why we merge duplicate threads.

From what i can see most of your contribution to the PL thread is about Liverpool, perhaps if you created a topic in Gen football about Liverpool you can talk about them as much as you like and for those that aren't interested they can avoid it.

But it wasn't Davie, obviously in the close season a lot of what I will talk about is Liverpool because there isn't a lot to discuss, apart from transfers, forgive me if I am wrong, which club is apart of the biggest transfer it seems this summer? Of course I am going to be discussing it.

I rarely post over the weekend as it is, if you have some little thing to see when my peak posting is, I am usually out and about all weekend. The Premier League thread is perfect for me on a Sunday (if I am in), hungover and watching Super Sunday.

Really shouldn't be a thread about ALL Premier League football in a section designed for ALL things LCFC. I hadn't even caused a stir in that thread this summer, I posted about the ins and outs of all Premier League teams, this is whilst a lot of people are arguing with a QPR fan over Harry Redknapp. lol

Look at my "Just Like Watching Brazil" thread for example. LOCKED after one comment.

Why? It's a valid point. Somebody doesn't like what I'm saying because it's not popular opinion.

Full of Kim Jong-un's on here given the power to supress opinion.

Any other situation there would be uproar.

You're an attention seeking pleb who jizzed himself every time someone bumped that thread last season. Stop posting shit threads with no point to them and maybe they won't be deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering why my reply to Grandad and Manwell, and the Sylvia Stolz video was deleted (along with the whole thread!).

The speech was about 'banned speech and banned evidence', it wasn't actually a banned speech if that was the reason.

Ridiculous nazism! No offence.

You're an attention seeking pleb who jizzed himself every time someone bumped that thread last season. Stop posting shit threads with no point to them and maybe they won't be deleted.

**** me. Never been in this section before. "User feedback & Support" What a hoot.

Little Haydos up there was obviously taking advantage of the Ouzo at the back of his mam & dads booze cabinet back in July. :D  

Stroll on.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

the streaming thread (new one) seems to still exist but I just get a "no access allowed" sort of message, so my question is.

IS there like an elite group of members here who keep access to censored threads?

Because from what I see they dont get deleted but rather the reading permissions get changed instead.

the streaming thread (new one) seems to still exist but I just get a "no access allowed" sort of message, so my question is. IS there like an elite group of members here who keep access to censored threads? Because from what I see they dont get deleted but rather the reading permissions get changed instead.

Not as far as I'm aware. I don't even know what thread you're talking about, though, as I can't find a streaming thread at all now. :S 

Mark's been having some copyright problems and has already had to pay someone off for some photos that were published. It's a dilemma for him as he wants people to enjoy the forum yet at the same time it's a big risk for him.

As far as i'm aware the new streaming thread is not available to anyone while he considers what to do.

Mark's been having some copyright problems and has already had to pay someone off for some photos that were published. It's a dilemma for him as he wants people to enjoy the forum yet at the same time it's a big risk for him.

As far as i'm aware the new streaming thread is not available to anyone while he considers what to do.

Seriously? Some no-mark or egotistical celeb was so butthurt by a pic on here that they set the lawyers on Mark?

If people knew more about this then they might be more careful with what they post.

Nobody wants Mark to be paying for what was most likely an innocent mistake on someone else's part.

What sort of photos did he have to pay for, are we talking copyright, permissions or defamation or something else?

Archived