Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Instead of making a new thread for every time someone is after a ticket, we're gonna keep it to one thread which will be stickied.

Any requests for tickets or anyone that has spare tickets and wants to offer them out on here please come to this thread.

Any other new topics started will be deleted.

Anyone touting or trying to sell tickets for a higher price than face value will see their posts deleted! We will not rip our own fans off, football is expensive enough as it is.

Cheers for setting this up, reckon it will be very useful!

Just to get this started I have earmarked Newcastle away as a game I'd love to get to (as it's the closest away game for me). Anyone with priority who isn't going who would be so kind as to help?

I'm in need of a ticket or two for any Sunday games. I realise the only two confirmed so far are Arsenal and Yanited, so the chances of getting some are pretty slim :(

If anyone can help with these, or future Sunday games, I'll be more than happy to buy them.

Thanks Bert for sorting out a thread, and in advance to anyone who can help.

I asked a few weeks back about anybody willing to get me a ticket for the away game at stoke and had quiet a few positive replies to this. Therefor am i asking anyone who did say they would to PM me ASAP so i can transfer the money over to them for the ticket before they buy them.

I do realise that they arent on sale yet but i just really want to get this sorted as soon as i can.

As the prices also havnt been announced for this fixture i would be willing to pay £40 (if this seems a realistic price), howfully that would leave a few pennys for a beer etc for the person sorting them out.

Thanks

Anyone know if instead of having the tickets on the card you can have paper tickets instead? Reason is i have 2 gold memberships and not going to the Everton game so was wondering to help someone else out

I asked a few weeks back about anybody willing to get me a ticket for the away game at stoke and had quiet a few positive replies to this. Therefor am i asking anyone who did say they would to PM me ASAP so i can transfer the money over to them for the ticket before they buy them.

I do realise that they arent on sale yet but i just really want to get this sorted as soon as i can.

As the prices also havnt been announced for this fixture i would be willing to pay £40 (if this seems a realistic price), howfully that would leave a few pennys for a beer etc for the person sorting them out.

Thanks

I will get one for you pal. I am a priority one but I am at a wedding that day. 

cheers pal, really appreciate that!! if you get your details over to me mate i can make payment straight away!

Ok mate I will PM you. If its less than £40 I will refund you the difference, I don't want to make any money out of it pal just glad to help a fellow Leicester fan out 

I'm not knocking your generosity but if people are that bothered surely they can buy their own memberships.

Fully understood.. But if someone whose only looking to go to 2 or 3 games this season then saves them forking out for a membership.. I work most saturdays so it would mainly be saturday games im looking to help out on.

I'll be a priority 1 for next season; however due to the financial restrictions of (hopefully) being a first year uni student next season, will mean I'm gonna miss quite a few away games. If I can't go I'll happily get someone on here a ticket. I'll probably be posting in this thread a lot!

I know it's a while down the line but if anybody is thinking that they might not be able to make it to Newcastle away and has a spare ref with decent priority I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. Willing to wire the money over and cover postage with a bit added on to cover a few beers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it you will be going to the opening game against Everton, Zed4q?

Im not due to it being a saturday.. So ive got two gold memberships. Im first going to check though if i can get paper tickets instead of messing about sending the membership cards back and forth. If paper tickets are an option then i'd more than happy to pick you up some tickets if you like?

Archived