Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Ok so whats the crack... if someone was wiling to 'lend' their refrence to purchase awy tickets, how would I recieve them, as I take it you cant just ring up and give the reference and send the tickets out to a different address, with a different card payment....surely?

If you sign up to the website to buy tickets make them your friends and buy tickets for them. Of course you'd have to promise not use them for any other games.

I think that would work as I've bought away tickets for other ST holders who are my friends.

hi FFS 86 Tom, will post on here in plenty of time away matches can't make.

Being a Londoner, (born in Paddington) by birth, I do plan to go to most matches down south and stay with siblings, but as said will post in plenty of time all matches not attending. First one Newcastle, but that's a bit of a trek from London.

I'm a gold member, but not sure if newcastle away will reach beyond season ticket holders!

my partner's parents live up there so we can keen to go. looking to get 2 tickets though

Don't you think this is wrong,i have 60 points so can't get a ticket for Chelsea until the 11th of August and some of you are willing to give your tickets to people you don't know and who probably never go to games,please think befoere you do this and think of the real fans you are doing out of a ticket !!!!

Don't you think this is wrong,i have 60 points so can't get a ticket for Chelsea until the 11th of August and some of you are willing to give your tickets to people you don't know and who probably never go to games,please think befoere you do this and think of the real fans you are doing out of a ticket !!!!

But there keeping up there priority mate,people love saying there P1.

Don't you think this is wrong,i have 60 points so can't get a ticket for Chelsea until the 11th of August and some of you are willing to give your tickets to people you don't know and who probably never go to games,please think befoere you do this and think of the real fans you are doing out of a ticket !!!!

If you were a real fan you would have had a season ticket last season... :whistle::ph34r:

Hi Foxy84, yes got 2 tickets available, 2nd priority 110 points, will apply for them although would think gold would qualify, (hopefully allocated around 4k) but not sure about how to get them to you.

Anyway let me know when Newcastle make ticket announcement, tc

Yet we are too assume with your 60 points you are a super fan?

What do expect people to do. I have spent a lot of money becoming/being p1.

From the mon days through to now. Inc the taylor farce and many a crap championship campaign.

I have now been invited to join the away automatic scheme. But can only return 4 off the 19 and realistically can only do 13 of the 15 I need to do.

So I have offered up my swansea tickets and a season ticket holder wants 4 but can only get 2. Am I to turn him away?

From now on if any wants my tickets for the games I can't make. You will have to fill in an application to see if you are worthy enough.

I'm on this away membership scheme thingy where tickets are sent out to me automatically. My Chelsea one has been taken already and I'm intending on doing Stoke, Palace and Villa this side of Christmas. If anyone wants a ticket to the other aways let me know. The ticket gets sent out to my address so anyone wanting to have it would have to risk me sending it via post or meeting me at a home game. (that isn't a risk lol)

I'm on this away membership scheme thingy where tickets are sent out to me automatically. My Chelsea one has been taken already and I'm intending on doing Stoke, Palace and Villa this side of Christmas. If anyone wants a ticket to the other aways let me know. The ticket gets sent out to my address so anyone wanting to have it would have to risk me sending it via post or meeting me at a home game. (that isn't a risk lol)

Cheers Mate,I will have a look.Got me the Golden ticket last year so forever in your debt.Works out better if they are all posted to you as there were some low lives abusing peoples ref no generosity last year if I remember, by keeping the number and using it for other games.scum.

If that happens this year name and shame folks.You should get a feel who you can trust and I'm afraid to say people with a handful of posts aren't one of them,just for that reason.In that case cash upfront.

Cheers Mate,I will have a look.Got me the Golden ticket last year so forever in your debt.Works out better if they are all posted to you as there were some low lives abusing peoples ref no generosity last year if I remember, by keeping the number and using it for other games.scum.

If that happens this year name and shame folks.You should get a feel who you can trust and I'm afraid to say people with a handful of posts aren't one of them,just for that reason.In that case cash upfront.

If you need any let me know. the only issue being if you had another ticket you'd not be able to get them next to mine as its pre allocated

Not ideal with the new card system but i'm away for the Everton game so if someone wants to take my seat for that game (ticket price/face value) let me know. Not sure what the best way to do it is - or can I sell it back to the club?? Not done before - cheers 

Don't you think this is wrong,i have 60 points so can't get a ticket for Chelsea until the 11th of August and some of you are willing to give your tickets to people you don't know and who probably never go to games,please think befoere you do this and think of the real fans you are doing out of a ticket !!!!

Or do the same and ask if anyone has a spare reference number they would kindly give you. 

I'm sure everybody is asking the same question here but is there anybody selling tickets for the Chelsea game? I need two tickets preferably or as many as possible! Would be a big help!

also is there any tickets people are selling for Newcastle away?

Or do the same and ask if anyone has a spare reference number they would kindly give you.

I can see Orangeade's point, what it comes down to while we are in the Prem is those who meet the criteria buy tickets and keep their priority up, then sell on the ones they don't want to attend, while those who miss out have to buy 2nd hand from these members.

Therefore not increasing their status on the priority points and the gap between them and actually buying tickets officially gradually getting bigger.

But that's the way it is at every other club where tickets are in demand, I'm on the scheme and at present won't be missing one of the 19 aways, situations might change but not by a lot between now and May, if they did I'd do the same, just resell it at face value.

As for 'real fans', a fan is a fan but you could ask him if he's a 'real fan' why hasn't he started on 100+ points? ;)

Archived