Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I was as shocked as you pal! Lovely fella though an absolute pleasure

Jaysus will you stop they will be making me St Paddy lollol 

easy with the "lovely fella" in some parts of County Cork that would suggest I'm chasing Adam not Eve lollol 

9 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Jaysus will you stop they will be making me St Paddy lollol 

easy with the "lovely fella" in some parts of County Cork that would suggest I'm chasing Adam not Eve lollol 

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

Alan Partridge circa 1999

absolute lovely fella

Cheers @Costock_Fox for the ticket, top bloke, enjoyable day, even if we were terrible.

also many thanks to @elyfox for going out of her way to try and get me the second ticket that I didn't actually need in the end. Long story lol but I I adverntly ended up messing her around her around and she remained very patient.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Cheers @Costock_Fox for the ticket, top bloke, enjoyable day, even if we were terrible.

also many thanks to @elyfox for going out of her way to try and get me the second ticket that I didn't actually need in the end. Long story lol but I I adverntly ended up messing her around her around and she remained very patient.

Ditto you mate, good to meet you. Hope you didn't have any more disasters on the way home lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge thanks to @IOMfox for the Liverpool ticket. Great communication and sent the ticket to me even before I'd sent him payment - thanks a lot mate!

Edited by Anish
Create link to IOMfox profile