Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

Burgers being the 'in' food currently, whats the best you have ever had?

Went to Almost Famous Manchester yesterday and had the 'river pheonix' - Double cheese burger - bacon - bbq fried onions - frazzles - baconnaise - chipotle ketchup - bbq sass - fresh chilli.

Was unreal!

I am ridiculously passionate about burgers having become one of them ponces in London who has tried nearly every gaff going. MEATliquor, Dip & Flip, Bleecker St Burger, Honest Burgers, Patty & Bun. If you're ever in London go to them all, in the same day like a real man.

I still have plans to open my own street food place this year, possibly next year. I've moved back to Leics so it's just finding somewhere where it'd take off.

I am ridiculously passionate about burgers having become one of them ponces in London who has tried nearly every gaff going. MEATliquor, Dip & Flip, Bleecker St Burger, Honest Burgers, Patty & Bun. If you're ever in London go to them all, in the same day like a real man.

I still have plans to open my own street food place this year, possibly next year. I've moved back to Leics so it's just finding somewhere where it'd take off.

Patty and Bun is a serious burger gaff.

I went to meat liquor the other day and wasn't that impressed.

Someone I was with bought some wine and it was rancid and it came in a jam jar. 

The burger I had as well was too greasy and had too much sauce.

The decor is great though

Call me a pleb if you like but BK's Bacon double whooper cheese burger is the finest I've tasted.

I personally opt for the XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger, they are a great go-to

Best burger I've ever had - Betsy's in Falmouth, Massachusetts. Also best chips I ever had, and by some distance

And if we're not restricted to beef, the KFC Zinger Tower would definitely be my last dinner were I ever to be executed. Outstanding every time

Also, Moomba in Loughborough do a brilliant kangaroo burger.

Hot damn I want burgers for dinner and I've got soup. Fudge nuggets.

Annie's Burger Shack in Nottingham is pretty decent

just googled it cos i think i'm going notts in a few weeks and might make a trip. holy hell this sounds ****ing amazing 

The Deathray / 10.20
This one should come with a warning sign! Burger topped with American style Cheddar cheese,
jalapeños and peppers, slathered in pure hot chilli paste.
Topped off with a whole grilled Scotch Bonnet. 

Went to Almost Famous for someone's birthday the other year and was told it was the nicest burger I'd have but I didn't get the hype. 

yeah it's not as amazing as some people say but i too had a river phoenix and it was bloody tasty. think people hype the whole "experience" which is pretty cool as a one off. 

just googled it cos i think i'm going notts in a few weeks and might make a trip. holy hell this sounds ****ing amazing 

The Deathray / 10.20
This one should come with a warning sign! Burger topped with American style Cheddar cheese,
jalapeños and peppers, slathered in pure hot chilli paste.
Topped off with a whole grilled Scotch Bonnet. 

Gonna have to go just for this I think, I bloody love whole grilled scotch bonnets.

Archived