Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

• 2 weeks later...

OK, bringing my little girl to her first ever LCFC match on Saturday. A momentous day! 

What's the best 2017 option for a pre-match (city centre) sit down burger for a lunch date on this special occasion? 

Crafty looks good but only serves after 6pm if I'm reading that correct?

What's next best option? Byron? Somewhere I can get a pint at the same time is a bonus.

1 hour ago, Percy Thrower said:

OK, bringing my little girl to her first ever LCFC match on Saturday. A momentous day! 

What's the best 2017 option for a pre-match (city centre) sit down burger for a lunch date on this special occasion? 

What's next best option? Byron? Somewhere I can get a pint at the same time is a bonus.

Meatcure

1 hour ago, Percy Thrower said:

Byron is fantastic.

13 minutes ago, Wookie said:

It's got worse, when it first opened it was great but now it's just like any run of the mill burger place

Don't think it's changed at all tbh. It's just Byron.

The only difference is that since its opened there's a couple of independent little hipster places springing up in the city and it's far more cool to big them up over a nationwide chain.

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't think it's changed at all tbh. It's just Byron.

The only difference is that since its opened there's a couple of independent little hipster places springing up in the city and it's far more cool to big them up over a nationwide chain.

I'd say Meatcure and Byron are on a par, initially everything was superb but the last few times it's been underwhelming

Byron's Onion Rings are up there as best ever! and i've had a lot of onion rings over the years!

I'm so excited that Meatcure is opening in Hinckley! not the best as its on my walk from the car to the gym though!

I guess nobody wants to hear about the vegetarian option, but my daughter makes a fabulous burger out of roasted black turtle beans, onions, baby spinach, chick-pea flour, garlic, salt and pepper.

Delicious and no saturated fats.

Archived