Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

It won't let me download it.

Help plz chaps.

iPhone 6.

I've now downloaded the game, but my phone doesn't trust the app.

In settings I haven't got the profile / device management option?

Just download it on iPhone 6 for me device management was in general and third from bottom

Went for a walk this at about midnight last night... absolutely nothing and I started to question my life. Been for a walk this morning and the place was crawling with Pokemon, but due to some sort of glitch I couldn't engage with them to catch them... Still questioning my life.

I've been out this morning, I've caught 16 so far.

How can I release the ones that are no good to me?

I've got 6 Ratata's, 2 of whom are CP 10. I want rid lol

You send them in to the professor, you get a candy for it.

Whats the data usage like and is Leicester well populated with stops and varying Pokemon?

You send them in to the professor, you get a candy for it.

Whats the data usage like and is Leicester well populated with stops and varying Pokemon?

Doesn't use a great deal of data, mainly just your gps. Town and the surrounding areas are stacked with stops. Most villages/towns seem to have at least 3 or 4 from where I've been.

I'm in Wigston, within a 5 minute walk of my house, so far I've located about a dozen Pokestops and 6 gyms.

Pokemon everywhere.

How can I find the professor ?

Should be an option when you overlook all your pokemon, I think you press the one you want to get rid of and then it'll bring up the options to transfer to the professor. Thats my half a dozen YouTube clip experience though.

Apparently best to avoid gyms early on, save stardust, grind easy to catch 'mons to the professor for candies and farm pokestops. Eventually you will get beasts randomly from eggs that will be worth more to invest in.

Should be an option when you overlook all your pokemon, I think you press the one you want to get rid of and then it'll bring up the options to transfer to the professor. Thats my half a dozen YouTube clip experience though.

Apparently best to avoid gyms early on, save stardust, grind easy to catch 'mons to the professor for candies and farm pokestops. Eventually you will get beasts randomly from eggs that will be worth more to invest in.

Ah nice one, yeah I've figured it out.

The candies will allow the Pokemon to evolve so it's still worth catching them just to harvest for the candy.

Only only thing that I dont like at the moment is that it seems 99% of pokemon are in rural areas. Went for a walk from Cosby to littlethorpe to whetstone and along the roads leading to the villages there where no pokemon. Then yesterday I went for a walk down a path about 10 minutes outside of cosby and after walking for a hour I caught 2 pokemon, get back into cosby and catch 5 in the 15 minutes walk back to my house. You would think more pokemon would be in areas that have less people but apparently not.

• Like 1

Only only thing that I dont like at the moment is that it seems 99% of pokemon are in rural areas. Went for a walk from Cosby to littlethorpe to whetstone and along the roads leading to the villages there where no pokemon. Then yesterday I went for a walk down a path about 10 minutes outside of cosby and after walking for a hour I caught 2 pokemon, get back into cosby and catch 5 in the 15 minutes walk back to my house. You would think more pokemon would be in areas that have less people but apparently not.

Which way did you mean mate?

There's definitey far, far less Pokemon in rural areas.

Arrived at a pokes top today to find someone else had stolen the stuff from it. People are on my patch! Haha. Level 6 now so ready to gym it up tomorrow. Waiting to meet someone to battle. Shame there isnt ai players to battle too.

Arrived at a pokes top today to find someone else had stolen the stuff from it. People are on my patch! Haha. Level 6 now so ready to gym it up tomorrow. Waiting to meet someone to battle. Shame there isnt ai players to battle too.

they refill every 5 minutes don't they?

so in the space of one weekend i have been gym leader of all coalville gyms at least once....and every time someone from my past who i can not tolerate.

friday night by an old "friend" who walked a mile out of his way to get it back...and then had his mate write on my wall to say he had done it.

saturday i took them all back

sunday morning my ex went round them all and then bragged to me how she had smashed my vaporeon. 

sunday afternoon went and took them all back.  

sunday evening i see someone has took my turf...i drive to the gym to find my estranged step brother sitting there with his brothers step kid playing the game....i ran away.

sunday night...my mate takes another off me to brag cuz i cant get phone signal in whitwick and take his turf.

Monday night shalt be purge night! 

tip to egg hatching (if you are lucky like me)

got my phone on my desk at work and usb plugged in. activate battery saving mode in the game and turn your phone upside down. the screen will go black. put your settings of screen timeout to 10 minutes or highest you can and leave it. as your location service refreshes to check where you are, it jumps a little bit and makes your character move, sometimes a little some times a lot, then he/she walks back to where you really are. all this counts towards your steps. sat here for 4 hours and somehow walked a km