Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

I worked with the Baylor players eligible for the draft during my short time in Waco, exceptional college talents, and genuinely nice guys. Something important that Art Briles ensures of his players, that as essential as the football is, being a decent human being should always take priority. Petty looks like he may get drafted in the first by Saints at 31, fingers crossed it happens.

Solid draft for the Bears. Love White as a receiving threat, Goldman as a nose tackle beast and we went out and addressed the Safety and Centre issues as well. Langford could be a nice weapon in our soon to be extended running game under Fox too.

Can only really point to the Falcons and at a push the Browns as having better drafts than us. 

Pretty happy with the Bucs draft, was always going to be Winston over Moriata. Just hope he hits the ground running because it's a good chance to reach the post-season with the fixtures they've been dealt.

As a Leicester and Bears fan I had optimism drilled out of me years ago but thinking the Bucs can get to the playoffs is straight jacket worthy.

As a Leicester and Bears fan I had optimism drilled out of me years ago but thinking the Bucs can get to the playoffs is straight jacket worthy.

If Jackson finds his 2012/13 form and Evans continues his form from last year there's a chance but it depends on how Winston slots in. Got the 4th easiest schedule (.425) and the NFC South isn't the strongest division around.

Think the lack of a decent RB will cost us again though, Doug Martin just hasn't been good enough in the last couple of year. 

Would be happy with a positive season for once, let alone post-season. 

Doing a 3 week trip of America in September. Got some tickets for Browns @ Jets. Tickets on the 50 yard line. Buzzing.

Jealous. Even with the teams involved. Seeing NFL in London will be a different beast compared to the American version. Enjoy!

Doing a 3 week trip of America in September. Got some tickets for Browns @ Jets. Tickets on the 50 yard line. Buzzing.

From NFL Ticket exchange? I'm going to that game too but as far as I can see the general sale tickets aren't out yet.

Eagles are arseholes with regards to their tickets. Wanted to get tickets vs Cowboys, no announcment on their site about tickets at all, went on sale yesterday and are virtually sold out. Dickheads.

Eagles are arseholes with regards to their tickets. Wanted to get tickets vs Cowboys, no announcment on their site about tickets at all, went on sale yesterday and are virtually sold out. Dickheads.

I am heading over to New York in September to catch 2 Giants games, sent an email off and they are sending me a link to tickets just for people overseas.

Try giving that a shot and see if they are doing a similar scheme, or try the NFL UK office.

Emailed them and they were like "we did put details out", where? They also said to use NFL Ticket exchange, which are sent as a PDF 2 days before the game, so which I replied "and where would I find a printer?" as I'll already be out there then.

Signed up to get early sale on the Jets vs Browns tickets in about a month.

Emailed them and they were like "we did put details out", where? They also said to use NFL Ticket exchange, which are sent as a PDF 2 days before the game, so which I replied "and where would I find a printer?" as I'll already be out there then.

Signed up to get early sale on the Jets vs Browns tickets in about a month.

The NFL seems very unorganised with tickets they just release them on a random day!