Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

Season kicks off with the Patriots at home to the Steelers Thursday night/Friday morning. Seahawks are favorites for Superbowl 50 in San Francisco's new Levi Stadium (can't see it going down well. 

Also good news! the NFL is returning to the BBC!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/34195573

My team is the patriots, has been since i got into the sport around 2000. Can't see us winning it this season after all the commotion in the close season. Anyone else follow it? 

Season kicks off with the Patriots at home to the Steelers Thursday night/Friday morning. Seahawks are favorites for Superbowl 50 in San Francisco's new Levi Stadium (can't see it going down well.

Also good news! the NFL is returning to the BBC!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/34195573

My team is the patriots, has been since i got into the sport around 2000. Can't see us winning it this season after all the commotion in the close season. Anyone else follow it?

BOOOOOOOO! (Unfortunately a jets fan)

I follow it and play it :-)

Edited by HathernFox

Just picked up some cracking tickets for the Dolphins @ Jets game at Wembley next month.

Looking forward to Sunday night Smuts? :thumbup:

Where from and how much. Phins are my team, but didn't get tickets. Can't affordnthe hospitality tickets I could have picked up.