Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Star Wars Battlefront

I'm sure they're thinking very hard on how to include micro transactions in the game.

They already have the DLC planned out, with pre-ordering customers getting the new level for free in December.

No space battles, no prequels content, no campaign, only 4 worlds. It might be an alright game, but why even bother with the Battlefront brand if it's not similar in the slightest.

Have they ever actually had space battles in before? I thought that was normally left predominatley to the X-wing series.

Yeah, they did. I normally hate space-battles, but they were great. You could either win by blowing the key parts of the ship up from the outside in your X-wing, or you could fly into their ship's hangar and land with a troop carrier, and run around sabotaging everything from the inside. 

Was a good combination of flight and ground combat.

i need to get this game again now! 

is it on the XBLA? 

Its on steam so if you have an Xbox controller you can stick it in there and play it. Still fun to this day.

Yeah, they did. I normally hate space-battles, but they were great. You could either win by blowing the key parts of the ship up from the outside in your X-wing, or you could fly into their ship's hangar and land with a troop carrier, and run around sabotaging everything from the inside. 

Was a good combination of flight and ground combat.

Or by just taking out enough enemy ships. The fact you could win in so many ways was brilliant. Battlefront 2 is probably the best shooter I ever played. Insane game. I reckon this will end up being really good but the number of omissions have flattened my enthusiasm.

• 5 months later...

Loving the authenticity. The sounds are absolutely incredible. The only issue is that the voice actor who plays Darth Vader is atrocious. And walker assault is horrifically one sided. It is a battlefront game in name only, not at all like the oldies but still brilliant in its own right. Though this is only the beta of course