Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Star Wars Battlefront

It is a multiplayer shooter, what are you expecting? The mechanics are perfect, graphics great, good selection of game modes...

Gunplay feels poor, spawns are awful, servers and matchmaking is awful, maps are a bit naff so far. Apart from the sound and graphics it feels very cheap and unpolished.

Gunplay feels poor, spawns are awful, servers and matchmaking is awful, maps are a bit naff so far. Apart from the sound and graphics it feels very cheap and unpolished.

Really? I thought both were absolutely fantastic. 

Other than that, it felt a bit shallow, no skill to the gun play and I got bored quite quickly. BF4 is still the flagship EA shooter imo. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

Really? I thought both were absolutely fantastic. 

Other than that, it felt a bit shallow, no skill to the gun play and I got bored quite quickly. BF4 is still the flagship EA shooter imo. 

Apart from the graphics and sound :)

But yeah, gunplay I didn't enjoy, simple as strafe and shoot, everyone was doing it and no penalty to accuracy. Shooting in the battlefield games is much better, I was hoping it would be similar. Tbh I would have been more than happy with Battlefield 3 with a Star Wars skin.

Apart from the graphics and sound :)

But yeah, gunplay I didn't enjoy, simple as strafe and shoot, everyone was doing it and no penalty to accuracy. Shooting in the battlefield games is much better, I was hoping it would be similar. Tbh I would have been more than happy with Battlefield 3 with a Star Wars skin.

Ah, gotcha  :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

I rented it the other day and it's good fun. Died a lot and average about 3-4 kills a session putting me at or near the bottom every time. Never play FPS games though so that might account for terribleness. How do people like it compared to other FPS games. Is it harder to kill / die in this? Do I only love it because it is Star Wars and the level of detail is redic- like running under the let's of an AT-AT!

If you haven't tried it yet then try the heroes v villains mode. 6 v 6, 3 people on each side play as the main characters and the other 3 are general soldiers. Winner is the team who kill the 3 main characters first. You play until one team wins 5 games and they're quick and frantic battles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...