Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

If anyone from Union FS is reading this, this is a great chance to get a regular fan contribution based atmosphere going so get that contribution page/PayPal account set up and then maybe run a vote on here once a month to decide what the money goes towards.

I'm in.

• Like 1

If anyone from Union FS is reading this, this is a great chance to get a regular fan contribution based atmosphere going so get that contribution page/PayPal account set up and then maybe run a vote on here once a month to decide what the money goes towards.

I'm in.

I'm thinking blue and white streamers for the QPR final showdown. If we are staying up , lets celebrate, if we are going down, lets go down in style.

How will the fans know this is not something organised and paid for by the club?

I think it's important that they know it's by the fans in Union FS

How will the fans know this is not something organised and paid for by the club?

I think it's important that they know it's by the fans in Union FS

Here you go mate...

https://twitter.com/filbospirit/status/591493854299226113

As for whether the fans will believe them I guess that's up to each individual fan, but having paid myself I can vouch for the group! :D

• Like 1

There will be a flyer on every seat explaining what it is and who organised it

Thanks nice to know that someone can answer a simple question in a polite and informative way.

Here you go mate...

https://twitter.com/filbospirit/status/591493854299226113

As for whether the fans will believe them I guess that's up to each individual fan, but having paid myself I can vouch for the group! :D

Again thanks for the clear readable picture I think it's a great effort by union

fs I still think it would be beneficial if there was a way of letting the rest of the stadium know who's done all the work. Perhaps the club could put something up on the big screens.