Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Normally I'd be uncharacteristically pessimistic about any potential killjoys among our support leaving us with about 1/4 of the fox head completed. But I think the timing of this couldn't be better. With the clappers in the last couple of games, people are used to having some paraphernalia tied to their seat and using it, so I'm now cautiously optimistic about this looking fantastic.

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed

Again thanks for the clear readable picture I think it's a great effort by union

fs I still think it would be beneficial if there was a way of letting the rest of the stadium know who's done all the work. Perhaps the club could put something up on the big screens.

They might be doing an annocement not too sure just yet

All for the idea etc but why not of had the Running Fox?

Could we expect a whole ground tifo?

Over to you for the next one! I want a massive picture of Camby for 1st game next season against the Mancs. How about 7000 photos of empty seats, we could pretend to be Coventry.

• Like 2

All for the idea etc but why not of had the Running Fox?

Could we expect a whole ground tifo?

Would be tricky to do something that detailed I think, big bold shapes and patterns work best. And in term of a whole ground that would take serious time and money to put together, but we've only been going just over a year and we're doing our first tifo, so who knows when we'll be in 1 or 3 years time!

• Like 1