Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Some people making fun of the breathing difficulties, maybe these are young, healthy people - there are also supporters who are more elderly/asthmatic. I love the displays and thank the people who put all the work in, but I don't think a large sheet on top of people for 5 mins on a warm day is the best idea.

12 minutes ago, fox in the sox said:

Some people making fun of the breathing difficulties, maybe these are young, healthy people - there are also supporters who are more elderly/asthmatic. I love the displays and thank the people who put all the work in, but I don't think a large sheet on top of people for 5 mins on a warm day is the best idea.

Soz dad. Will order the weather in advance next time.

*not serious by the way.

4 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Yeah it was, complete chance that it was spotted as a camera was out.

Seriously? That's amazing! Quite rare to see in the day I think let alone at such an apt location and time :filbert_2:

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

The atmosphere being shit has nothing to do with the guys and girls that are putting the displays on. They're trying to resurrect it.

I do not think you get what i mean the atmosphere at the start on Saturday when the players came  was poor because the crowd could not clap in the kop due to the display not saying for the whole game. 

1 hour ago, DC Blue army said:

I do not think you get what i mean the atmosphere at the start on Saturday when the players came  was poor because the crowd could not clap in the kop due to the display not saying for the whole game. 

People under it could, and did, clap if they wanted to.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DC Blue army said:

I'm positioned about half-way down the Kop and it was down by the time, the players were doing their handshakes. 

How about you flip it on the other side and consider how the players felt running towards such a display. If you want any proof what it does for the players have a look at what Vardy thought of Atleti's display before the CL Q/Final in Madrid. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I'm positioned about half-way down the Kop and it was down by the time, the players were doing their handshakes. 

How about you flip it on the other side and consider how the players felt running towards such a display. If you want any proof what it does for the players have a look at what Vardy thought of Atleti's display before the CL Q/Final in Madrid. 

ok the people near me that normal clap did not because of the display I am near the top so we where holding it up more. I am all for displays but I just it single papers or flags then people can still see the players coming out not the big sheet that they used on Saturday. 

12 hours ago, DC Blue army said:

ok the people near me that normal clap did not because of the display I am near the top so we where holding it up more. I am all for displays but I just it single papers or flags then people can still see the players coming out not the big sheet that they used on Saturday. 

People can't clap because holding a banner?

But you want single foil displays meaning the whole stand has to hold 1. Are they clapping with their Willy then?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

What did he think of it? 

2 minutes ago, promised land said:

I put the two photos together to try and work out where she is, can’t for the life of me locate that part.

204B958E-A730-44C5-994C-29D96CEB3147.jpeg

in between the right ear and crop?

• Like 1