Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Questions from a Newcastle fan

Just been asked to post these questions from a Newcastle fan that can't post yet

1 – Do you think that you will stay up this season? What about Newcastle?

2 – Nigel Pearson is a controversial character at times, do you like him? And has he done a good job this year?

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not?

4 – If you could choose three teams to go down, who would it be?

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining?

7 – If your club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle?

9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle this season?

10 – Scoreline prediction?

Just been asked to post these questions from a Newcastle fan that can't post yet

Yes and yes. Just

2 – Nigel Pearson is a controversial character at times, do you like him? And has he done a good job this year?

I do like him. Think he's taken a while to adapt to the prem but things are looking up

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not? I believe so

Unrealistic- Man united, Liverpool and Qpr

Realistic- QPR, Villa, Newcastle (sorry) lol

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why?

Jamie Vardy, he throws some great parties

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining? I've loved it overall, yes its tlugh but when you win its so more satisfying

7 – If your club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?

lol that's such a messed up question

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle? Invest in a new backline and get a top midfielder in

Awful-good-embarrassingly bad. Mike Ashley just doesn't seem to give a dank about the club

3-1 foxes

Vardy x 2

Cambiasso

Cisse

1) Maybe. Yes

2) Yes. Most of it.

3) Probably and hopefully.

4) Villa QPR Burnley, out of the plausible options.

5) Balotelli seems pretty generous with his money. 

6) I have enjoyed it a lot. It was nice winning every week in the championship obviously but I wouldn't want it back.

7) Erm...

8) Sign Huth, preferably one more CB, a LB and a RB, sign Cambiasso for another year, a winger, maybe another CM.

9) ****ing awful mate, obviously. 

10) I think most Leicester fans see your run of defeats as undeniable proof you will beat us. 

Guest MattP

1 – Do you think that you will stay up this season? What about Newcastle? Yes think we'll both stay up. Both have kind run ins, I'd fear for Newcastle if they were on 30 rather than 35 points though.

2 – Nigel Pearson is a controversial character at times, do you like him? And has he done a good job this year? I love him and he's done a tremendous job this season, we look like we'll be the only one of the promoted sides to stay up and the way he's kept the belief in the squad despite everything going against us has been incredible, they never gave up even when being three wins off 19th.

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not? Yes.

4 – If you could choose three teams to go down, who would it be? QPR, Burnley, Sunderland.

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? Alan Smith

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining? Yes, it has good and bad points. We've had some great moments.

7 – If your club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? Tomato, we start to grow in the Spring.

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle? Similar tactics to the last month or so, a couple more additions obviously.

9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle this season? Fans were overly harsh on Pardew and are stil underly harsh on Ashley, all the problems in that club are down to him and his attitude.

10 – Scoreline prediction? 2-0 Leicester

1 – Do you think that you will stay up this season? What about Newcastle? Yes as long as we don't let this run get to our heads and we carry on the way we have been in the last four games. Neecastle should stay up. Not sure what their remaining fixtures are but with other teams having tough fixtures that are below them this could help them out. Another win for newcastle sees them safe.

2 – Nigel Pearson is a controversial character at times, do you like him? And has he done a good job this year? Yes I like him. He's been brilliant for us. If he keeps us up, he'll have done a good job.

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not? Yes.

4 – If you could choose three teams to go down, who would it be? QPR, Burnley & Hull

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? Muzzy Izzet - because he's my footballing hero.

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining? You certainly win more games in the championship and ticketing isn't as expensive. But there's only one place to be. Cardiff away on a Tuesday night or Chelsea at home? Easy.

7 – If your club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit? Probably a strawberry. Not all that well recognised by everyone else, but nice enough.

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle? Improve defensively and stop playing players through sentiment.

9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle this season? Perhaps the most unpredictable team in the league. You never know what you're gknna get.

10 – Scoreline prediction? 2-0 Leicester.

I really had thought we would until last night - thought Hull, QPR and Burnley for the drop. With Hull winning and finding form, we really can't afford to lose against Sunderland now. Think it will be very tight

Love him. Didn't seem very composed under pressure at times this season and we seemed to have a lot of bad luck, but he's a fighter and a good leader. Think he'll only improve with more experience at this level. If we stay up, he's done a great job this year.

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not?

Fingers crossed. The owners have shown patience with him, don't think they'd bin him off and with us having such a poor run mid-season I can't see many teams trying to poach him in Summer.

Spurs, Liverpool, Villa.

Out of the realistic candidates though: QPR, Burnley, Villa

Jamie Vardy. He'd be a laugh I reckon

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining?

On the whole, I enjoyed us winning all the time last season to watching us play well and losing most weeks. However, beating Man Utd 5-3 after being down 1-3 was the most euphoric feeling I think I've ever experienced. Winning 4 on the bounce too has been great, particularly when we bag late goals. 

What? It'd be a kiwi. Hairy at times but rewards you with sticking with it.

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle?

Sign Huth up permanently, new full backs and a midfielder. Even with the same squad as we have now, I doubt we'd be in another relegation battle this time next year if we stay up though - the amount of games we lost as a result of one minor mistake was unbelievable. 

Owner is a massive twat, but fans seem to expect a bit too much. On the whole, the play is uninspired but should be enough to end about 15th. Don't know what next season holds for you - unless you lynch Mike Ashley I'd expect more of the same. In fact, probably a lower finish as I don't think Carver would get you a great run of form that Pardew did

1-0 either way, hopefully to us. Think it'll be like the Burnley game, very cautious approach from everyone and the result will hinge on either a dodgy penalty or a late smash-n-grab.

However, if we even manage a point against Chelsea tonight, the confidence in the squad will be so high, I could see us winning by a 2 or 3 goal margin

We should stay up now, if we don't it'll be our own fault. Newcastle will stay up too - Burnley, QPR and Sunderland for the drop IMO.

I love the bloke. He's had a bit of a shocker with all the pressure on him this season, but looks to have come through it now. Not everyone will like his character and he certainly divides opinion among fans - very marmite kind of bloke. If he keeps us up, he'll have achieved what I wanted him to this season, and for me that's a job well done.

I think even if we do go down, he could stay in charge given the resurgence we've gone through when it mattered at the business end of the season. If we stay up, of course he should stay.

I'd like to see Hull, West Brom and QPR. Hull because I can't stand their fans and their manager, West Brom because I'm sick of hearing about the ****ing messiah that is Tony Pulis and QPR just because I can't stand the club, the owner, the fans or anything about them. 

Has to be Gazza, plenty of fishing, beer, chicken and visiting serial killers on the agenda - there would never be a dull moment. You know he'd always get the beers in too.

Have to say, I enjoyed last season more as a whole, but singular moments from this season will live longer in my memory - beating Manchester United 5-3, the anguish of conceding a penalty to Burnley, only to go up the other end and smash them, scoring last minute winner at West Brom to reignite our survival hopes... you get the feeling that there are more twists and turns in store before the end of the season too.

:blink:  I suppose it would be a peach - we've been a bit soft on the surface this season, but at the centre has remained a rock hard stone of resolve and fight! Haha. **** knows what kind of biscuit we'd be.

Add a bit more experience. I know it was tough to secure targets last summer, but we should have a bit more clout now. Would like to add Huth permanently, add a new left back, and just generally add a bit more experience throughout the team - I think we've got most of the components we need to be a successful PL team, just need a little bit extra. So many times this season we've heard 'Leicester have been the better side, they don't deserve to lose this game' or 'seeing how they've played today, I can't believe Leicester are bottom of the league' - we need the players to turn performances into points I gues.

Ashley's ****ed you over really, hasn't he? Decent side, probably should be doing better but there's not much chance of that with no support at board level and a manager who's not even really a manager. Feel sorry for Carver, there's very little he can do.

Sorry magpies, 2-0 Leicester.

1. 3 weeks ago i would have said very unlikely. Now with 4 wins on the bounce i would say we have a very good chance of survival. Newcastle i think they have already got enough points on the board to survive but another point i think will be more than enough.

2. Always liked Pearson. Has done some great things for us. I gave up on him though around December/January. The pressure was getting to him and i thought a change was in the best interest of the club. Once again though he has proved me wrong and fair play to him. It will be a good job if we stay up.

3. Yes

4. QPR, Burnley, Sunderland

5. Jimmy Bullard. He is a character

6. Overall i havent enjoyed this season. Our barren run with no win in like 13 games was hard to take as we deserved a few victories based on our play. The Man U game though was one of the greatest games ive been to. Im just glad we are giving ourselves a chance of survival now with our recent upturn in form.

7. i have no idea lol

8. Stick to our own playing style. We spent too many games trying to nullify the opposition instead of playing our own way and making them think about how they stop us. I would also like to see us sign a solid defensive midfielder and a good LB. We are desperate for a new LB

9. Newcastle are a very strange club. As a business you cant fault Ashley. Your team though really should be doing better with the size of the club and fanbase. Bet you wish you kept Pardew now.

10. I honestly cant see you causing us too many problems. Swansea struggled with our high energy and the crowd was electric. If we create that same high energy and atmosphere i cant see anything other than a home win. Saying that though it would be typical Leicester for a team on a bad run to halt that bad run against us. Look at you at the start of the season. You were dog muck and then we rocked up to St James and you beat us by an Obertan goal. AN OBERTAN GOAL. That is embarrasing. Im gonna go with a 2-0 home win

Confident we will stay up, hit form at just the right time. Newcastle are very lucky Carver took over when he did and not a couple of weeks beforehand, think they will also stay up.

Love the bloke. Look, anybody who thought we would have a comfortable season in our first year is deluded. It was always going to be a scrap. Nige did get his tactics wrong at times this season, but he's still learning to manage at this level.

He never once lost the respect and belief of the players, and that speaks volumes. 

If we stay up then yes, he's done a great job. 

I hope so. 

Burnley QPR and Villa

Wasilewski, we'd never get robbed- that's for sure. 

It's been horrible at times, but that game against United is one of my fondest memories as a Leicester fan. 

Grapes. Everybody loves Grapes

Sign Robert Huth on a permanent deal, and for gods sake, finally sign a proper LB.  Also get Cambiasso a new deal.

Mike Ashley is a monumental bellend.

2-0 Leicester (Vardy, Albrighton)

1) I personally think we will, by the skin of our teeth. Newcastle will aswell.

2) I do like Pearson, he has been controversial at times but all the best managers are. As for this season, he has been arrogant at times and I haven't agreed with some of his decisions, but we are where we are because of him so can't complain. 

3) I don't see him going anywhere IMO.

4) QPR, Burnley, Hull

5) George Best, there would be lots of women and drugs around the house.

6) Championship prices are obviously better and the football is scrappy and entertaining. But beating Man U 5-3, easy choice.

7) A Pineapple. Obvious reasons.

8) Get a good left back, and good CB's and a CDM.

9) Sh1t. Fan base is there, big club, not much history. Mid-table.

10) I dreamt we would win 2-0, so i'm sticking to that.

Not answering that one, don't want to temp fate. Newcastle are lucky Palace didn't get Pardew a few games earlier.

I think he's a decent enough manager, he has his weaknesses. But his team building and squad spirit building can make up for them. I love his personality, much like my own.

Probably.

Hull, QPR, Burnley

Michael Owen - I get the feeling you would always come home to a clean house, with dinner on the table on your clothes ironed.

Losing isn't fun and can grind you down. But beating Man U 5-3 makes it all worth while.

We'd be a pineapple, prickly... just like Pearson.

CB x 2, LB, CM, Winger.

The fans are now reaping what they sowed by forcing out what was a decent manager.

2-1

50:50 for us at the moment, match against you and Sunderland away absolutely critical, think newcastle have enough points that one result will see them safe

Love him, he's done ok but I think we've found the league harder than we thought after being promoted playing great football and over 100pts has set expectations at a level we haven't achieved

Yes, although he's more likely to still be first team coach if we're relegated. There's potential for him to 'move upstairs and a 'name' manager come in IF he keeps us up - But I think he'll be here which ever division we're in

Burnley, QPR, Liverpool... Out of clubs currently threatened then swap Liverpool for Sunderland

Walshie

Playing predominantly winning football is more entertaining than struggling. But sticking 5 past Utd tops sticking 5 past a Championship team any day, unless it's Derby ;)

Bourbon biscuit, **** fruit

Sign Huth permanently! Sign a higher class of players in key positions, midfield really, we're desperate for a DM

Bizarro town as usual under Ashley

1-2 to Newcastle (neither of out team's runs will continue, and your better players are reportedly coming back)

1 – Do you think that you will stay up this season? What about Newcastle? Yes - because we have our destiny in our hands, No I think there is something rotten in Newcastle at the moment, Hull are just behind and Sunderland will up their game at the thought of relegating Newcastle, although after what happened in the first game this season we will probably lose and they will go on an unbeaten run.

Press conference Nigel: Not a fan, wish he would get some media training, or just put someone else up there.

Every other Nigel: Love him, think he has done a good job this season, made some mistakes (the diamond :sick: )

Yes,

Not Leicester, Not Leicester and Not Leicester

Andy King, reliable, tidy and you wouldn't even notice he was there

Loved almost every minute of it, we've not been hammered by anyone, held our own against the best and even taken points off them

Fruit: Gooseberry, prickly on the outside, a bit of a sour taste, not to everyone's taste but I love them

Biscuit: Foxes Classic

With the quality of clubs coming up, not that much, signing Huth would be a good start, what we need is for our younger promising players to make the step up, Drinkwater, James, Richie De Laet, have all had inconsistent seasons, but I really want them to stay and develop with the club.

Shambolic

2-0 Cambiasso, Vardy

We certainly have a better chance than we did 4-5 games ago, more importantly we have the momentum with us, avoid a poor performance and thrashing against Chelsea and I think we'll be alright. Newcastle, well, where do you start? Fans are revolting against the owner, a man in charge with less credibility than Pardew, be careful what you wish for I guess.

I do like Nigel, since he's been at the club there at least seems to be more structure, the scouting network has beared fruit and we played In a way last year that i'd never seen a City side perform, its been disappointing at times playing with a 'safety first' approach but then again its a learning curve for the players and Nigel as both lack Premier League experience. Good job this year will depend on wether or not we stay in the division, whatever happens though things look bright for the future.

Yes. Can't really dismiss a manager that's met his objective of staying in the division, similarly why get rid of a manager capable of bringing a team promotion from the Championship.

QPR, Burnley and Sunderland, QPR are a club run dreadfully, a boutique club looking backwards, not forwards (just have a look at their back line). Burnley I have admiration for given the financial restraints and smaller ground but sadly lacking in quality to make the jump from Championship side to Premiership, Sunderland fans are possibly the only supporters who use half of their season tickets per season, always seem to be leaving at half time. Maybe their time could be up, it'll be a tight call.

Probably Paul Scholes, quiet and I hear he makes a decent lasagne.

There have been highlights, the United game is probably one that will be played over and over in DVD's of the clubs history, the games such as Liverpool away were both exhilarating and frustrating but the recent run has lifted everybody and re-instated the belief. Championship? There's only so many times you can get excited about Reading away.

Probably a prune, dark at times and too much of it can give you the shits, although capable of a sweet finish. As for biscuit, I'm sure if you asked Sean Dyche it would be a millionaire shortbread.

Improve certain areas, the new 3-5-2 system allows more freedom going forward and protection in defence, further quality in midfield is a must as without Cambiasso we look very ordinary. Full back areas needed addressing earlier in the season so that too would be useful, I think a left and right hand full back/wing back plus a central midfielder and Huth signed permenantly would go a long way to seeing us to becoming a half decent premier league side.

Things aren't looking particularly good for the Toon. I think barring a huge collapse of epic proportions you will survive this season, next season however I would be slightly more concerned.

A tense 2-1 to Leicester, have a feeling Newcastle will be up for the battle.

Yes I do, but I expect a couple more twists before the season is over. I think Newcastle will be safe, but only just.

I am a big fan of Pearson. Yes he has had his 'moments' this season but that's just him. I think he has done a good job. We are yet to be thumped and we have played decent football for the most part.

Yes I think he will regardless of the league we are in but I think the owners tolerance levels may be shortened.

As long as we aren't in the bottom of three come 5pm on 24th May I don't care. But if I could pick the bottom three it would be Villa, QPR & Burnley.

Muzzy Izzet, absolutely love him. He could have my room if he wanted.

Yes, absolutely loved it and I hope we never go back to the Championship.

We would be a bunch of Grapes. Yes there may be a few dodgy ones but as a whole they are a pretty good bunch!

Sign Huth and Cambiasso immediately. Another CB ideally with a bit of pace, a LB & RB and possibly another really quality CM.

Started poor, came good (thanks to beating us), made a huge mistake in letting Pardew go (even if he is a tit) and now paying the price.

2-0/ 2-1.

:scarf:

Up until last night everything was looking good. Liverpool not turning up at Hull has put a dark cloud in the sky. I'm realising that some teams are already on holiday and some fixture may not appear quite as tough as they appear. Unfortunately I think it will go to the wire. Newcastle should be able to dig in a grind out a few points from somewhere but who knows.

Would I want him as a mate probably not. Has he done a good job this year, where to start.. He obviously works very well with the players and their heads have never dropped. It's a results game if we stay up he has done a good job.

Yes. I can't see who they would get in to replace him.

Burnley (Sean Dyche for consistently playing the poor little Burnley card), QPR just beacuse they are down there and da Villa just to see if Tim Sherwood was still having a laugh.

Keith Weller pure class

When we were winning yes, the last few weeks have been fanstastic. Our local derbies are against Villa, West Brom and Stoke, I miss playing Derby and Forest.

An orange, looks OK on the outside but you never know about the taste. A rich tea dunkable but it may fall apart.

Robert Huth to sign from Stoke. A decent left and right back. Possibly another midfielder as a bonus.

It's looking like better the devil you know with Pardew. I guess you were expecting a "name" to come in as manager. It appears Ashley had other ideas. I've no idea what the overall plan is for Newcastle at the moment. You're going to make a stand at some point though and unfortunately I think it will be this Saturday.

2-2 We're Leicester City we'll be taking it to the last game!  

Yes / I hope you don't stay up, but it's too late for your demise this year unfortunately.

Yes / Overall: Yes.

Depends on the finances available to him, regardless.

Newcastle / Sunderland / Aston Villa

Nigel Pearson

For the most part no; but that's because of the self-induced sweat having to clutch hit at the end of the season. Premier League is where we want to be.
idk

We will be in another relegation battle next season; the defence is weak, but the midfield hasn't show it much support - reinforcing the backbone.

Shambles, no heart.
3 - 0  Leicester

I think we will. You may just about scrape it, but if we beat you on Saturday I think you should be worried.

I like him as a bloke, I think he's funny, but I can see why he'd be unlikeable from some of his actions this season. As a manager, he's done a great job overall but frankly he's had a shocker this season. There's no way we'd have struggled so badly all season if it weren't for his awful, negative tactics (first seen at St James' Park earlier in the season). I think once the season is done it's time to move on, our last match against Burnley shows he still hasn't learned that we can only play on the front foot and at a quick tempo.

I think he will if we stay up, probably not if we go down.

QPR, Burnley and Villa. But if 3 teams are below us I don't care.

Frankie Wortho. House parties would be epic.

Most of it has been crap cos we've lost a lot but the wins are much more enjoyable. The Championship is only entertaining if you're winning a lot.

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Grapegestive. Cos I like them.

Change manager. We need one who knows how we need to play and isn't afraid to stick to those principles, home and away. New full backs are a must and playing Kramaric up front with support may give him a chance to be our goalscorer.

Gone off the rails under Carver. I'm no lover of Pardew but maybe you gave him a bit too much stick and forced him out and in hindsight it's not been a good thing.

1-0 City

I think we will win on Saturday and at home to QPR which would take us to 37 points which should be enough

Have always liked him, he's blunt in interviews and doesn't sugar coat anything which is something I like in a manager. If he keeps us up, he's done a good job.

Yeah, I think the recent run and performances will keep him in a job

QPR, Burnley and Sunderland are the 3 worst teams in the league and play very negative football, so these 3.

Ermmm

Loved the first season, especially now that we've turned it around a bit, we've played good football and if we can stay up, I imagine we will progress further and hopefully settle in the prem

Mango

another creative midfielder, huth on a permanent deal, left back and right back and as a luxury, a goalscorer like Ings or Austin would be great, we've wasted too many chances this season.

What happened? Pretty much sums up what everyone thinks of newcastle this season.

1-0 to Leicester, Cambiasso with the crucial winner
  • rep_up.png
  •  

1 – Do you think that you will stay up this season? What about Newcastle? Newcastle will stay up. We are touch and go.

2 – Nigel Pearson is a controversial character at times, do you like him? And has he done a good job this year? I don't really like him to much but I respect him. If he keeps us in the league then yes.

3 – Will Pearson still be in charge next season regardless of whether you survive or not? Not if we get relegated.

4 – If you could choose three teams to go down, who would it be? QPR, Burnley, Sunderland.

5 – If you could have one football player, past or present, live in your spare room who would it be and why? ....

6 – Have you enjoyed your first season back in the top flight? Or is the Championship more entertaining? Yes. The championship can be just as bad honestly. Was good to see us dominate it though.

7 – If your club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? And why would it be that biscuit?....

8 – If you do stay up, what do you need to do in the summer to ensure you aren't involved in another relegation battle? Quality everywhere.

9 – What are your thoughts on Newcastle this season? Why did everybody hate Pardew up there? Need to spend if you are going to become a big side again.

10 – Scoreline prediction? 2-0 Leicester, Huth and Albrighton.

I think both will yes, but probably just scrape it. Leicester 17th, Newcastle 16th

Love him but would almost certainly hate him if he was at another club. Done very well in recent weeks but was far from blameless for our bad run with his negative tactics. Wasn't helped by the DoF in the summer.

Yes, despite the 'sacking' incident, the owners have faith in him.

QPR, Burnley, Aston Villa - QPR are a horrible club and Burnley and Villa have absolute twats for managers.

Cambiasso

Obviously it was nice every week but why are you even a football fan if you don't want to see your team take on some of the biggest clubs in the world. The coverage is infinitely better in the pre too and it's nice to see a decent standard of football. All those things about the Championship being the most exciting league and anybody can beat anybody etc are just things Championship fans say to lessen the blow of not being good enough.

Erm?

Bring Huth in permanently, get Cambiasso renewed, probably another CB, CM and LW, get Kramaric settled in and scoring.

We saved you from your awful run by being even worse and gifting you a win. Looking like that string of results from there will just about keep you up but the board showed no ambition by appointing Carver full time as he's unfortunately just not good enough unfortunately. The players attitude is also pretty disgusting from what I've seen. Clearly off the field issues are having a huge effect on the club and you need a new rich owner to get where you want to be.

2-0 Leicester

Yes to both, you have already got enough points, we have a decent run in.

I like him sometimes, and he has done a good job if you only go from the end of march onwards.

Yes

QPR, Sunderland and Hull

George Best, obvious reasons

I have, lots more primadonnas but better football and more pundits and media all over us.

Strong CDM, Full backs and a cb with ball playing abilities next to Huth

Crap throughout, Pardew receives a bumming from press for palace job, he will be found out soon, only reason youve done worse is because Carver is a bigger dickhead.

3-1 Leicester

Itll be close, but weve given ourselves a fighting chance. The Hull result against Liverpool has thrown another twist into the plot, but we still know its in our hands.

Ive been critical about lots of aspects of his management this season. If he keeps us up, he would have done a remarkable job that deserves full credit and especially turning thngs around at this time of the season.

I think he will on the basis of the way he has transformed the club. Im still not sure whether the long term, ie the next 5 years, whether he is the man to move the club onwards.

Burnley, QPR and Sunderland

Mia Hamm, the USA international woman. Would like it even more if she kept taking the shirt off like she did in 1999

The Championship is shit. Premier League is much better. Avoiding relegation will make it all the sweeter.

Fruit shortcake? only way i can think of of combining biscuit and fruit. Maybe a Jammy Dodger.

Sign quality in key areas.

Bad start, great middle, terrible end. Pardew was hounded out unfairly, the real problem is Ashley. A total contrast to our owners who support the manager and have high ambitions, Ashley's ambition is simply his bottom line and has total contempt for all of your fans. Very sad to see as Newcastle are a big club and deserve better.

Leicester by the odd goal, 1-0 or 2-1 to the flying foxes.

Archived