Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Ban explanation please

campaigns by key party leaders like me an mtwg imo
you didn't do anything,infact you were campaigning to get it extended.

Dear Mods,

I would like to congratulate you on banning Unabomber,a worthy ban imo.As a key party leader may I just add that I do not think a 1 month ban is long enough,is there anyway this could be increased to 3 or 4 months? I have never liked the bloke,he isn't as funny as me,craves attention and thinks he is gods gift.Have you seen some of those photos he has put in the cooking thread,it looks like and probably tastes like bile.That in itself is worthy of a couple of months ban Imo.

I didn't go out of my way to do anything, and certainly didn't report you.

I pointed out that you were trolling the members of the forum with you usual fervour, and this was a fact. You were.

Coming on here playing 'poor me, poor me', 'I'm innocent, honest guv, I didn't do anyfing' every time you get banned and then trying to name/blame someone else is pathetic. Perhaps you should grow up, and stop trolling, then moderators, or whomever might stop banning you.

Hows that for an answer to your repetitive problem? :thumbup:

That's all just your opinion. There were half a dozen posters making the same point as I was, why was I the only target of your vitriolic bile?

That's a rhetorical question by the way. I already know the answer. Case closed. Good night.

That's all just your opinion. There were half a dozen posters making the same point as I was, why was I the only target of your vitriolic bile?

That's a rhetorical question by the way. I already know the answer. Case closed. Good night.

Quote me, and show me evidence of this bile you reference, otherwise shut up, grow up, and quit yer trollin gobshite.  lol

Archived