Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fallout 4

• 5 weeks later...

Level 22.

Lovely game - although some have spoilt the ending for me to some extent with it being a disappointment and whatnot, I will keep playing for as long as I can. It's just such an enormeous and rewarding game, it took me some time to get into the game mechanics and the settlement building side quests, but Fallout 4 sucks you right in and then you can play for hours straight (just another side mission, and another one, ...).

There's only a few negative aspects - one is my one fault: At times, I get so caught up in the game that I forget to save my progress, then I run into a horde of ghouls during a side quest (with a Glowing One) and I'm done. lol

There's a couple of glitches with the collision model, companions tend to be in the way during battles, and the frame rate occasionally stutters on my XBOX One when I roam the outside world, but those instances are very rare.

I'm also a very big hoarder in this game, so sometimes it takes me minutes to shuffle all items around that I have picked up in the process.

Absolutely in love with the V.A.T.S. - so cinematic. Recently added the fantastic Mysterious Stranger perk, so I have up to three characters in battle.

• 5 years later...
On 28/12/2023 at 16:29, Daggers said:

If you haven’t seen it in the PC thread, you absolutely have to check these guys out and watch the release video. It’s like a whole game and a DLC all in one - it’s insane. 

https://fallout4london.com

IMG_4502.jpeg.282e725a7f982931ee8867b46ee4d4c8.jpeg

I've often said that Bethesda should do a European one. Paris would be great (imagine what you could do with the Eiffel Tower!) Or Rome with the Colosseum and the Vatican (a re-emergence of the Holy Roman Empire?) You could even possibly do Berlin and give it a tongue in cheek Nazi twist... I'm sure that would upset plenty.