Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fallout 4

I have to admit, I was baffled as to why people were cheering that.

But then again, it was a big hangup for a lot of people in Fallout 3 and FNV, hence why about 50%+ of the mod community there is purely aesthetic. Faces, eyes, hair, skin, preset faces, armour texture mods, etc.

The world was brilliantly designed but the character models were dreadful.

Gotta agree, I can't imagine that's going to be the only graphical improvement. I'm expecting better physics in this game, which I'm more fussed about than a complete map and character textures. 

graphics this and graphics that guys. graphics were never that good in the last 2 even skyrim was a bit rubbish visually. they just used the oblivion engine and covered it with snow. but the gameplay is why we play them, isnt it? i mean, when was the last time we played a shit game for 200 hours and thought, at least it looks nice!

• Like 1

well, since i hadnt watched the video when i posted. easily. 

now ive watched the first few mins, i think the usual E3 retards cheering simple features like custom faces and nuka cola is a bit stupid. but the graphics look decent, i didnt want to watch too much because it'll spoil the release.

• Like 1

I have to admit, I was baffled as to why people were cheering that.

As Belial said, they cheered Nuka Cola. Sometimes I think Yanks will whoop anything.

Graphical improvements? Well the sight line's much more distant for starters, which makes it seem more real.

It looks very clean, I just hope the story lines are as gritty and wild as usual.

Crafting houses and towns seems abit much but I suppose a real base was missing from 3 & NV, I used Megaton and Novac to store all my loot normally, it could be used in story leads ie. build this house for me by collecting all this stuff. The power armor is apparently more complex than before and you get to craft different parts for your anatomical needs. Dialogue and interaction looked abit hollow, a talking protagonist is abit annoying as anonymity gave you the fantasy of being anyone from hero to monster, someone talking for you might taint the personality. Engine overhaul is a ++ for me, animation still looks a little jerky but I'll cope.

Just hope theyve got the mix right, some new ingredients in there  

Edited by SpazticChicken

Very excited for this, the new features look great and if they implement everything well I'm not so fussed about graphics so much, tempted to buy the collectors edition hesitant to press the buy button

The money does not get taken from account until day of dispatch, though many have had problems trying to order online i just went instore and paid the £20 deposit rest to be paid on collection. 

Not played Shelter yet as on Android but hearing good things about it.

Surely you could just do that with a normal phone and a cereal box? lol

I usually do what Finners does and forget about it for a year or two and then pick up the game of the year or ultimate for a tenner and rip that for a year, I'm really gonna find it hard this time round